PIYO Question

Do you use it as add ons or mixed in with other work outs or do you use it alone? I've been thinking about getting it but wasn't sure if it would be enough.

Do you use it as add ons or mixed in with other work outs or do you use it alone? I've been thinking about getting it but wasn't sure if it would be enough.
Either way. I've used it as an add on to other workouts. I've also used it alone. However you want to fit it to your schedule. I bought the basic set, and the two strength workouts that use the gliding disks. I didn't need a yoga mat, or disks, so the deluxe set was more than I needed. Mary at totalfitnessdvds.net, added a freebie. Everything I need at a great price.

I'm sort of interested in this. I only workout with Cathe, but this has peeked my interest. I wish I lived close to someone who owned a few workouts that I could borrow before I went ahead and wasted money on them. :(

I love these workouts so much and have been doing them since I got them back in June. Also have the deluxe set. I do one every morning before I go to work. I love the way I feel after I'm done. It's the best way to start day. I've done all of them and like each and everyone of them. O wait I don't really like core so much so I do HARDCORE on the floor. I'm feeling extremely flexible these days, stronger core, and nice shoulders and triceps.

I sat on the fence with this set for awhile. Then I started reading about how much people like it. I bought it about two weeks ago, and haven't stopped doing it since I received it. I usually do Cathe in the morning and then do Piyo in the afternoon. It has added a lot to my exercise program. I feel it works strength in a different way from Cathe, which is good. Also flexibility, core, and balance work is great in this set. I only bought the base set (so far. . .). I am following the rotation that came with the set. I can see using this set for a long time to come. I'm hoping there will be a Piyo 2 in the future!

Piyo question. I have a few download Piyo that I've been doing for a few years. They are all around a hour. What are the times of the Piyo dvd workouts ? I may be interested just to have some shorter routines

Piyo question. I have a few download Piyo that I've been doing for a few years. They are all around a hour. What are the times of the Piyo dvd workouts ? I may be interested just to have some shorter routines
They average about 30 minutes. I think the longest PiYo is 45 min. The shortest 20-25 minutes. Most of them are 30 minutes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.