Pink boxing gloves....peeeeeew

That is just so strange how some don't smell at all and others reek to high heaven. Wonder what the deal is with that!

That is just so strange how some don't smell at all and others reek to high heaven. Wonder what the deal is with that!

Got mine from target.com and they stink too. Everlast pink. Sneaker balls were suggested for the smell but now if they start to smell from using them I wonder if i can deal with the mothball smell. Hmmmm.....;)

Does yours have small dot holes on the palm area? Mine has so they don't stink. I could feel the air inside.

Bought mine at Dicks..pink Everlast and they stink bad too. I thought it smelled like oil from a garage. Don't know if I will keep them.

ckanuckel....is your user name from Flapjack? Sorry, it just made me laugh. That was one of the cartoons I actually enjoyed watching with my son. :)

I'm lucky that I don't have the stinky gloves. I am glad that I tried them on at the store as the first pack I opened had 2 left gloves. I would have been mad if I brought them home like that!!

I was able to find the pink Everlast gloves at Ross for $12 this past weekend. They are in the mesh bag and do not stink, thank goodness. I was going to order them from Amazon but akfter hearing of this issues wasn't sure.

I am happy with this purchase :)

I was able to find the pink Everlast gloves at Ross for $12 this past weekend. They are in the mesh bag and do not stink, thank goodness. I was going to order them from Amazon but akfter hearing of this issues wasn't sure.

I am happy with this purchase :)

You got the same deal! Yay!

ckanuckel....is your user name from Flapjack? Sorry, it just made me laugh. That was one of the cartoons I actually enjoyed watching with my son. :)

No toomuchjoy that is actually my last name, the c is my first initial. Glad you got too much joy from my name.

ckanuckel, that's really funny - I'm sorry! :) There is a character called Captain Kanuckel on that cartoon so I thought ckanuckel.....

Some how my daughter's jacket was placed on my gloves yesterday. Yep her jacket now smells like moth balls. Sprayed with fabreeze and she left the house for school this morning smelling better. My husband has now threatened to get rid if my gloves if I don't fix the smell. So if sneaker balls aren't working for some what are you doing about the smell?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.