phone app stop

ReneePruitt

Cathlete
Hi Cathe or anyone, I have Cathe app on my phone but it stop working all the sudden, it has done this before but I deleted it and put it back and it is fine usually. But this time I did it and I cant find it in the app store, it says not available in the US? :confused:

what is going on? has anyone else had this happen yesterday or today? I love my app for cathe and now it is gone? Thanks for any suggestions you have. :cool:

I had this exact same thing happen to me. I tried getting it from Cathe's website and that didn't work either. I posted this on a thread awhile ago. Search my name for posts-I think I titled it IPhone App not working. (I'm on my phone now and I'm not sure how to paste threads on here). But someone replied on how to find it from my phone and it worked perfectly! Good luck!

Thanks !! I finally got it. I had to go in to my phone to find old apps and got it back that way. It is so strange cause every time I tried all these ways, it would say that app isn't available in The us! I knew that wasn't right! Idk what happened! Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.