Personal Debt of Gratitude to Cathe 12/31/09

Thank you Annette for your strength.

I need it too, as MY beloved brother died one month ago tomorrow.

I could barely get through Christmas.

You are in the presence of some very strong women on this forum.

Let me join my prayers and thoughts
with theirs for the comfort of your aching heart.

Oh, Jennifer. Here come those tears again, for you now my new friend. My sympathies, my empathies, my condolences, and my embrace. Be strong, sister, but when you falter, let those who love you be strong for you.

Take care, sweetie.

Annette

Thank you Annette

I'm in California, so it's about 7:45 a.m. The first thing I did when I got up was to pray for your comfort this morning, Annette.

The grief will come in waves, like the ocean waves, you know?

You will get used to it; do let yourself grieve. At John's memorial, a dear lady told me "It is good to mourn".

The waves of sadness do eventually come fewer and further between, but at first it feels overwhelming.

But when you feel weakest, that is when you are strongest.

I won't stop praying for you and your family.

Oh no ... I am so sorry to read this. Be strong, A-Jock - all of us in the forum are with you in spirit. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Stebby

My Condolences

Annette

I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother. I lost my Mom in Sep 09. I understand how you feel. Working out through the emotional pain and grief has helped me also. I have been very inspired by your advice through the years that I've been working out to Cathe. God be with you and your family during this very sad, difficult time. I'll remember you in my prayers. Take care

Sharon

Annette,

Your post brought me to tears. I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my mother-in-law in December, an uncle last January and another (the last one) in June. I totally agree with your statement to Cathe. When I got the call about my mom-in-law, I popped in one of the step premixes from BM2 and some how it did help...some.

I know that words right now may not mean much as you go through this hard time. Please know that others whom you have never met, like myself, do care.

Thank you for sharing this with us. You and your family are in my prayers.

Take care,

Fitness Friend,

Teals

Annette, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know how tough it is to lose a loved one, my heart goes out to you and your family. You put it so elegantly of how Cathe has helped you and I couldn't agree more. God bless, Lori

Annette, I'm sorry for your loss. (hugs)(hugs)

I am grateful to Cathe....I often pray that God puts a hedge of protection over her......I couldn't think of fitness without her!

Annette,
Your original post brought tears to my eyes again as I remembered losing my older brother almost 5 years ago. Nothing in life ever prepares us for the loss of a loved one - it affects every aspect of our life.
My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope you find comfort and solace in each other.
And - I never cease to be amazed at how working out with Cathe can make me feel better, even when I don't want to.
Take care-
Emily

Anette and Jennifer I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. (((((HUGS))))

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.