forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
P30-Perfect-Pump-Lower-Group-3164.jpg

This group shot was taken just before the filming of Perfect30's Perfect Pump Lower Body workout. The crew and the outfits they wore are shown below.

Cathe

Capri- Alala

Top- Under Armour

Sneakers- Nike

Jai

Capri- Athleta

Tank-Athleta

Sneakers- Nike

Brenda

Pants- Athleta

Tank-Under Armour

Sneakers- Nike

Jenn A

Pants- Athleta

Tank-Under Armour

Sneakers- Nike

Jenn D

Pants- Athleta

Tank- Nike

Sneakers- Nike

Pre-Order PERFECT30 now or learn more at https://bit.ly/2RlEJRY

View attachment 7309

This group shot was taken just before the filming of Perfect30's Perfect Pump Lower Body workout. The crew and the outfits they wore are shown below.

Cathe

Capri- Alala

Top- Under Armour

Sneakers- Nike

Jai

Capri- Athleta

Tank-Athleta

Sneakers- Nike

Brenda

Pants- Athleta

Tank-Under Armour

Sneakers- Nike

Jenn A

Pants- Athleta

Tank-Under Armour

Sneakers- Nike

Jenn D

Pants- Athleta

Tank- Nike

Sneakers- Nike

Pre-Order PERFECT30 now or learn more at https://bit.ly/2RlEJRY
Hey Cathe or Admin, what about the gloves?

Here's another question--am I the only one who wears shorts??? I could never wear tights working out indoors even when it is the colder winter months (I live in Maine, folks). Full tights are reserved for when it is maybe in the 50s and lower and I'm working out outside, or skiing!

Here's another question--am I the only one who wears shorts??? I could never wear tights working out indoors even when it is the colder winter months (I live in Maine, folks). Full tights are reserved for when it is maybe in the 50s and lower and I'm working out outside, or skiing!
I'm with you, snowlover, especially for lower-body workouts. I can survive an upper-body day with leggings, but much prefer shorts for anything cardio and lower-body. I've wondered how Cathe and crew manage under the HOT studio lights and still look fabulous through the whole thing! :oops:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.