Perfect 30 + corona

I love that Cathe is continuing to do the weekly Live workout, in these stressful times! I am amazed in how professional she is at all times, doing this alone has to be strange! I do, however enjoy seeing others working out behind her in the "normal" times of Live workouts, I enjoy seeing them succeeding and sometimes like me, struggling to keeping up with Cathe, this helps keep me motivated.

Did you all see the update in Cathe’s newsletter today? Hopefully solid info in another week. Should have DVDs this summer. So excited!!

Did you all see the update in Cathe’s newsletter today? Hopefully solid info in another week. Should have DVDs this summer. So excited!!
Hi. I wonder if she meant to say summer. I know that was the original plan but It's summer now and they haven't started filming yet. After filming they go through a process of post production that has several steps and takes a few months. They do more in house now though so maybe it can go that fast.

Cathe, Chris, Admin team, are we still looking at a summer release?

Last edited:
Quoted from the newsletter - hope that’s ok. I bolded the part I was talking about.

We’re pretty confident that once we’re able to film we will be able to make up for lost time on the editing end of the project and stay on our estimated shipping timeline of summer 2020. I’ll have more specific updates about filming and the workouts as soon as possible. Once again, I can’t thank you all enough for your patience and understanding! “
ETA: Summer only officially began on June 21st. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.