Pentagenarians & Beyond: W/B 3/10

This morning I did Hard Strikes. That was 47 minutes and 340 calories burned. My average heart rate was 132 and maximum heart rate was 169. We finally have a weekend without rain—it’s wonderful!

The many gadgets and electronics in vehicles today seem dangerous. There are so many things to distract drivers now. I only want safety features in my car. I don’t need to be entertained and amused.

Hello to everyone and have a great day.

I got Lite Rev'd Up and Rumble already. I ordered through Amazon and was surprised to get it the next day from ordering.

Deb, I sit on the floor and get Gertie to lie on her side and tell her to relax. She lays her head down and I pat her and talk to her soothingly. That is how I file her nails and brush her and check for things. She seems to like it. I had wondered if it would work there and it did. She whines in the waiting room and then when we get in the examining room she keeps checking out the door that we came in through. The other door is the one the vet and assistants come in through. Funny thing is one time during one of Cathe's workouts, I think one of the yoga workouts or during one of her stretches, she says relax an Gertie laid down on the floor. I thought it was funny.

Valerie, electronics on appliances and vehicles are expensive when things go wrong and accidents would be terribly expensive. Even the keys have gotten very expensive with all of the extra features. I don't know how many times I have washed my husbands keys when I missed finding them in his pockets. I guess they are sealed pretty good, because we have not had to replace one yet. I am happy with my new dryer without all of the computerized board and buttons. Just 3 knobs. One for settings, one for off and on, and one to turn the buzzer off and on. Simple and it does what I need.

Carolyn, my older daughter talks to me when driving through her navigation system. I don't like distractions and to me that is one. I have not done Hard Strikes in awhile. That always seemed to me like one of Cathe's hardest Kickboxing workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.