Penagenarians & Beyond: W/B 9/20

Workout (and don't pay attention to my calories and HR as I am sure anyone else would have great readings)
Jessica Smith Walk Strong 3, Cardio Hiit, 31 minutes, heart rate 109/152, 119 calories, 2,339 steps. I loved this one, thanks Belinda. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Body Fit 2, 43 minutes, heart rate 100/143, 129 calories, 1,422 steps. 74 minutes total time, 3,762 steps, 248 calories. I added on Walk Strong 3 Deep stretch after my husband left and I put away my Whole Foods order. This was 33 minutes and 34 calories and 109 steps.
I just got back from Dollar General and Sprouts. I wish Whole Foods had everything I needed. They just do not carry the Chobani flips flavors that my granddaughter will eat so I make a special trip to Sprouts each week. I picked up a couple of Vital Proteins collagen sleep shots. Wish I could sleep. Too much rattling around in my head right now I guess.

Here is the rundown of Body Fit 2 moves. I loved the fun music that Kelly played during the boxing segment at the end.

Coffey Fit Raw Body Fit 2 September 25,2020

No weight 10 moves 30 seconds each repeated four times

Kelly suggests that you can wear a weighted vest

1. Power squat/2 jacks

2. monkey crawl

3. push kick/ scissors

4.plank/frog

5. reverse lunge/ knee up/ side lunge

6. palm up /twist

7. dolphin/knee

8. front lunge/airplane

9. sit out/ child pose knees hovering

10. circle knee/knee lift alternating sides

Repeat 3 more times

Cool down is a fun boxing segment with fun music

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.