Peanut butter

I just received my shipment of PB2 today and yes, powdered PB just doesn't seem right. My first thought, though, was of my hurricane survival supplies! A co-worker is planning on getting some to ship to his niece who is in the Peace Corps.

Janie, they come in 6.5 oz jars, which look like just over a pint each.

I can't wait to play with the stuff! But, it really is tasty!

Sending them to people in the Peace Corps is a wonderful idea! And yes, they come in what appears to be pint sized jars. Have fun with your powdered pbutter!!:)

Please no more emails about peanut butter!

Help, I keep getting the emails every time someone posts about peanut butter. How can I get off this peanut butter email topic??
Thank you!

RE: Please no more emails about peanut butter!

Okay, I got my PB2 and mixed up a batch using a whole jar of powdered peanut butter with a half jar of water and mixed in a seperate container. Consistency came out great. I have always refrigerated my peanut butter because that is what my mom did growing up. But my husband says you don't have to. I had my husband try some of my PB2 mixture out of the refrigerator, but he said he liked it, but he's not a big fan of cold peanut butter. So I started keeping it out and I put it in the lazy susan cabinet. A couple of days later it had mold in it and I had to throw it out. I guess you definately have to refregerate it if you make it in a batch. Does anyone else not refrigerate peanut butter? Is my husband crazy for not refrigerating peanut butter?
Thanks
Eva

I refrigerate natural peanut butter (so that the oil doesn't separate out again), but not regular stuff.

Edit to add: If I made up some of the PB2 ahead of time, I would refrigerate it.

Uh, no emails on peanutbutter...but I just had to chime in:) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE me some peanutbutter...and have been in mourning over the latest debacle over Peter Pan:( My favs are Skippy or Peter Pan, chunky or smooth. The low-fat varieties just don't quite cut it yet. My fav lunch when it gets warmer is a pp&j sandwich (strawbery jam:))!

I would love to try the Naturally More. Any other chain stores where you found it?

No way will I order 12 jars of it though.

I would love to try the Naturally More. Any other chain stores where you found it?

No way will I order 12 jars of it though.

Who Did and Who Didn't Get Their PB2?

I sent them an e-mail but never got an answer and would love to order this but not if I have to wait a lifetime. For those who got their order filled, how long did it take? And who ordered a while ago, but still didn't receive their PB2? Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.