Patiently Canadian...

WOO HOO!!! I just received them (Toronto, Ontario). I am so glad because I was off this week and wanted to review and try them before I go back to work next week.

Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooooo !!!!!!!!

I got mine today :D:D:D Wainfleet Ontario, just 35 mins from Niagara Falls.

I'm doing the HAPPY NEW YEAR Shock Cardio Dance :D:D:D

Bri:)

Got mine today!

I live in Markham, just outside of Toronto and I just got mine today - as soon as hubby gets off work to watch the kids - I'm off to break it in - hope you get yours soon!

Hey Canadians!!!
I received mine yesterday and started today with it!!! No fees either, thank goodness. I had got a high step before Christmas and had to pay fees that were almost as much as the high step itself. That just did not seem right!
I am just north of London ON.

Got mine today. I'm in Northern Ontario. Can't wait for Cathe's rotation for January. Hopefully it will combine these along with losing the Holiday pounds:p

Oh, and no fees!

I'm in Vancouver and still nothing for me either. Oh well hopefully next week I will get them.

Cheryl

I can't believe you Torontonians got your and I haven't yet!!! My order number was 550!! I just want them to come safe and sound already.

Lisa

Vancouver Island... nothing yet. I wonder how many Canadians order. Wouldn't it be cool to see the stats on where all the dvd's go? I think I'll post on ask Cathe! Something for us Canadians to read up on while we wait!

Vancouver Island... nothing yet. I wonder how many Canadians order. Wouldn't it be cool to see the stats on where all the dvd's go? I think I'll post on ask Cathe! Something for us Canadians to read up on while we wait!

I didnt think any one else on here was from the Island, thats kindof neat. lol. where abouts do you live?

I got Mine!!!!

I just recieved mine today and I am in Vancouver. Now I'm off to preview Hiit 40/20.

Cheryl

I'm in Edmonton, and still haven't received them (Jan 4). I'm invoice #19. But I received my calendar today, and that was sent out days after the preorders were finished being shipped. It's frustrating, to say the least. I'm trying to be that patient Canadian, but it's getting tougher.

Sandra

I feel the same as you Sandra, I'm still waiting and even my Calendar hasn't showed up.
It's hard to be patient when so many people are taking about their new DVDs and how fun they are and all you can do is wait and hope they show up soon......

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.