Packing the LITE DVDs

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
IMG_2170.jpg

It starts in the filming studio and it ends in the filming studio. Shipping normally takes place in another part of our building, but for pre-sales, we also use our filming studio so that we can ship as many videos as fast as possible. Our staff is working hard this evening so that we can ship out as many DVDs as possible tomorrow. The rest of the pre-orders will go out on Friday.

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Intermediate LITE workouts or learn more at https://shop.cathe.com/LITE-s/180.htm Act Now! All Pre-Sale Prices END Jan 10th and will not be extended!

Holy cow look at the package mountain they have already done, and the tables propped up on steps, I hope that helped any one from getting a back ache !!!
Thanks for everyone's hard work, I am really excited to get these work outs :D

That's awesome! Thanks to everyone for your hard work on getting our DVDs shipped. I cannot wait, especially for the new PHA Training DVD. :D

That's awesome! Thanks to everyone for your hard work on getting our DVDs shipped. I cannot wait, especially for the new PHA Training DVD. :D

PHA and the Pyramid Pump DVD are the ones in most excited about. Those and the extended stretch bonuses.

I like how you use the steps to make the tables the perfect height for working through the night to get those dvd's in our hot little hands :). ESH would approve ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.