Our Christmas card

fit44

Cathlete
Isabella is nine months old! She weighs over 80lbs :eek:, and is just one big bundle of love.:)
The photo shoot with Santa was too cute with her perfect head tilt, I had them made into Christmas cards. :D

ISABELLA001.jpg

Cynthia..her Santa pic is gorgeous. I really wish I could give her a big squeeze. She's beautiful. Merry Christmas! :)

OMG .. she is GORGEOUS ... my big babies didnt cooperate too well this year .. but I managed .. Merry Christmas!!!!

Thanks for all the sweet comments! We love this little girl so much. We feel so blessed to have her as part of our family.:)

Poochy, I love the Christmas photos of your DDB's!:D:cool: Your babies have wonderful squishy wrinkles! Give them a big kiss from me!:D

What a gorgeous little baby!!!!

Dogue de Bordeaux! I thought she looked a little Hoochy (Turner & Hooch that is).

I have a boxer who tilts his head like that too. Can't help but laugh at him every time he does it! They sure know how to tug at our hearts don't they!

What a gorgeous little baby!!!!

Dogue de Bordeaux! I thought she looked a little Hoochy (Turner & Hooch that is).

I have a boxer who tilts his head like that too. Can't help but laugh at him every time he does it! They sure know how to tug at our hearts don't they!

Thank you! Yep, she's a baby Hooch. :)My oldest son and GF thought we should have named her Hoochy, but DH and I thought she deserved a royal name.
Isabella draws a lot of attention when I take her out in public. All her wrinkles make you want to squish & kiss!:D

Our boxers do the head tilt too! Very expressive faces!!!:cool:

Fit44 ..

Dogues are such SPECIAL furbabies .. so smart .. so human like ... Mine are getting older .. the Male/Buster is 9 and the female is 7 .. Buster is getting gray a bit and it is breaking my heart .. but they are both healthy though .. and certainly my babies .. part of the family.. and get LOTS and LOTS of smooches and hugs!!!! Such special best friends!! As I am sure your baby girl is!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.