Ordered!

What did you get??!!
Some gloves, various firewalkers & tubing. Was gonna get the balance disc, but the current shipping cost ruled that out for now. But we had two (very old) tube bands break this year, as well as a couple of firewalkers (or they seem to have less tension) - we use them for rehab exercises as well as workouts. We have almost every DVD Cathe has produced already, and are pretty well equipped with other stuff at the moment.

What did you all get in addition to the pre-sale?

OH my, we can’t forget the calendar….that preorder probably isn’t that far off….:)
Yes! It'll probably consist of lots of pics from STS 2.0 ... I forgot to get new bands (had one of those snap this year too) ... so another order may be in our future ... we usually get some LIVE downloads during the Black Friday sale too.

Oh there'll be another order..I just jumped in the preorder line while I decide...waiting to see the new dip bars and want to pay shipping only once. So many fun new toys!!

I wish Cathe still sold the wider thicker firewalker loops that she used in dvds such as Flex Train, Cross Fire, and To The Max. My blue one held up for years until it finally snapped during an overzealous leg workout!!!

expected to be here Friday, Oct 28...the barbell quick release clips, the light tension firewalker band (I still have another package of the wide bands) and two socks. I will order the calendar as soon as it is available.

Oct 27 - my stuff came today. Cathe Heel Tab Training Socks and Cathe says Training socks are really nice and comy - especially the heel tab training socks. I have one on each foot. I may need to do some socks replacements...

Last edited:
expected to be here Friday, Oct 28...the barbell quick release clips, the light tension firewalker band (I still have another package of the wide bands) and two socks. I will order the calendar as soon as it is available.

Oct 27 - my stuff came today. Cathe Heel Tab Training Socks and Cathe says Training socks are really nice and comy - especially the heel tab training socks. I have one on each foot. I may need to do some socks replacements...
What size did you get? I'm a size 10 shoe, so always right at the cutoff and never know what to get!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.