Options other than Cathe

My favorite

Okay folks:

Who's got what? I know that I just spent close to $500 on Cathe stuff, but I've exhausted everything that Cathe has so I'm looking to venture out. Anyone have any of these DVDs and what do you think of these instructors? Collage Video has these and the (prices).

Gin Miller's Serious Strength ($19.95)
Gin Miller's Simply Endurance ($19.95)
Gin Miller's Simply Strong ($19.95)
Squeeze: Stronger with Tracy Effinger ($29.95)
Amy Bento's Slo-Mo Strength Challenge ($19.95)
CIA 2603: Criss-Cross Cardio featuring Sherri Jacquelyn’s (19.95)
Reebok: Extreme Step with Gin Miller (19.95)

I'd add "Intense Moves" with Gin Miller. It's an interval workout, only 48 minutes, but really challenging.

I like it better than Extreme Step. Good luck with your choices!

A lot of people seem to like Squeeze Stronger -- it's a great total body workout that can be divided into upper and lower body for time saving. The waist/ab section is some of the hardest I've ever done! She has great form pointers.

-Beth

Okay folks:

Who's got what? I know that I just spent close to $500 on Cathe stuff, but I've exhausted everything that Cathe has so I'm looking to venture out. Anyone have any of these DVDs and what do you think of these instructors? Collage Video has these and the (prices).

Gin Miller's Serious Strength ($19.95)
Gin Miller's Simply Strong ($19.95)
Squeeze: Stronger with Tracy Effinger ($29.95)
Amy Bento's Slo-Mo Strength Challenge ($19.95)
CIA 2603: Criss-Cross Cardio featuring Sherri Jacquelyn’s (19.95)
Reebok: Extreme Step with Gin Miller (19.95)

I have Amy Bento's Slo Mo Strength Challange and like it because the exercises are different than Cathe's. I think she is just as challenging, but Cathe is more motivating (just MO)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.