Opinions please :)

Spring37

Cathlete
I'm wondering what I should do regarding starting Meso 2. I finished meso 1 on June 11 and should have started meso 2 on June 25. However, I got sick right after finishing meso 1 and I'm just now starting to feel better. So I have taken the last 2 weeks off from exercising, and don't know if I should just start up again with meso 2 tomorrow, or if I should repeat week 4 of meso 1 before starting meso 2? Any opinions would be appreciated!

Well, glad to hear you're feeling better. How about repeating M2 - week 1 2x. Do the first week with a lighter weight and then the 2nd time around do it per your workout out card suggested weight?

Glad to know that you are starting to feel better. How about starting with Meso Two and take it according to how feel? Since you are just starting to feel better and not fully recuperated, starting with slightly lighter weights the first week or doing i/2 the workout with your target weight and half with lighter weight may work.

Last edited:
Thanks ladies :) Those are both good ideas! I'll see how I feel tonight but I am going to go ahead and start meso 2.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.