Opinion Needed! Kick Max or KPC?

geojill

Cathlete
I love kickboxing and have done quite a bit of Tae Bo but am looking for something new. Which would you recommend, Kick Max or Kick, Punch and Crunch? I noticed that Kick Max has low impact premixes, which I like. I am looking for a butt kicking workout that will make me sweat but also has a great fun factor.

Jill

I like them both but I think I prefer KPC. It's loads of fun all the way through and on KM I usually end up feeling like such a wuss when I can't really do the intensity blasts (I try but just can't jump that high). I should mention, though, that I'm only at intermediate level. With either one you'll get a great workout, though.

***Lainie***

10_10011359828.gif

I've got both but find the "fun factor" in KPC to be higher - I really enjoy that workout and it's become one of my all time favorites! KM is very good as well, but I just find myself having more fun with KPC.

~ Ann ~
Aim for nothing, and you'll hit it every time!

Since you've done a lot of kickboxing, I would go with KP & C. The beginning of Kickmax is somewhat slow. It's great for someone who hasn't done much kickboxing, but may be slow for someone with experience.

I like kickboxing a lot and have both DVDs. I alternate between them depending on mood and for variety. The different routines work the muscles differently which is good also. KPC has terrific legs and glutes work out as well.

Hi Jill, I am a veteran Tae Bo'er myself and was looking for a change and a challenge. I have both the KickMax and Kick, Punch and Crunch, and I would definitely have to say that KP&C is the best workout of the two. Its fun and has good combos, and I am dripping in sweat afterwards!

>Thanks! I ordered KPC and it will be here on Tuesday!!

Excellent choice! I have both and prefer KPC to KM, only because I don't like the blasts.

eta; I forgot about KM's leg drills. I love those. You can always get KM later and resell if it doesn't work for you.

KPC is a great work out. I have both KM and KPC but I enjoy KPC a lot more. Like someone else mentioned KPC has a great "fun" factor.

Jennie.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.