OoOoOo~Clean/Tidy/Manic/Monday~oOoOoO

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning girls,

Quick start before someone posts at the same time.

Ryan's home today so we're spending the day together. He has today and tomorrow off for France's independence day!

Going out to to lunch in a bit. BBL.

angie

Morning lovelies! Sorry I was MIA this weekend - busy with party stuff, travel stuff... And I was having internet / phone issues.

I got home around noon yesterday and was very very tired - I didn't sleep well at my Dad's house this weekend. So I crawled into bed with Collin for his nap and I slept almost 2 hours.

Today is going to be crazy busy - I am back and forth from my office to court all day. Oh well, it will make the time go by I guess.

I MUST get a good run in today - be back soon!

Morning Girls. !

Nothing like joining your checkin and then going MIA. NY finally had 2 nice days . We actually saw the sun. So I spent allot of time doing outdoor things. DH was on vacation as well. He is back to work this week ---plans to have the following week off. So my posts may be hit or miss. Plus if the weather is nice--last place I want to be is inside. I do have a blackberry--but have YET to figure the whole thing out. My kids get a kick out of that :) We also went out of town Sat-Sun for a nephew's grad party.

My saving grace right now is that I run. Because my eating is all over the place. Not over eating --just picking some days and then finding myself munching on crap items. Plus the summer involves gtgs. I can't always control what is served and if I don't eat prior ---forget it. CABs are also had. I'm seriously thinking of tighting things right up---- seriously :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I promise to checkin more this week.

I need some coffee. BRB !

Last edited:
helloooo ct girls!

my personals are going to be sorely lacking the next cpl days. our company is here and it is awesome! didnt realize how much we missed them! they have 2 dds and all the girls are having a blast!!!!

angie, enjoy your time w/ ryan!

katie, that nap sounds wooonderful! im short on the sleep dept and going to be for a few days i think.

kath, glad youre getting some nice weather! makes everything better!

-
will keep eats as clean as possible! wo didnt happen yday but i think i'll have some time tonight.

will do my best to keep up here....see ya later!

good morning all!

kath, welcome. i a a parttime veterinarian and mother of 2 little boys - 3 and 1. i LOVE to run, love lifting too. i strive to eat clean but portions can get out of control. where do you live? we are in maine but relocating to florida in 2.5 weeks. urgg. the weather here is gorgeous now.,

angie, have fun with ryan. any special plans?

hi katie - you were missed! i hate sleeping in different places. hope you got a good run in this am. did you run at your parents?

hi kate - glad you are havinmg fun with the company.

i slept in this am b/c i found myself up from 1-3:30 last night. planning to go to the pool for a swim later, then back to deal with company at my mom's again tonight. last night i did have 1 cookie and a small no sugar low cal soft serve. eats otherwise spot on. fd was minimal last night, which was great. uh oh - aidan is calling. bbiab

Hey Kath, sorry I never introduced myself! I'm Katie, age 27, newlywed to my wonderful DH (married a little over a year), and mom to a 4.5 year old boy, Collin. I'ma probation officer for alcohol and drug offenders in my community. I am currently training for a half - marathon in November, so I am doing lots of running (which luckily, I love!). I also love to lift. I also love step, haha! Welcome to the check in!

I did 4.5 miles, that was all I had time for. I should have time and energy for something else this evening.

BBL for personals - have a great Monday!

Nice to meet you Morris and Katie.

Morris: I am in New York---- the very top :) Not far from Canada. Our weather has now turned cooler. WT heck is up with that? A Plus for the running cause I feel a long run this morning :) That's a huge move you are making. How lucky for you to be able to work part-time. Sounds like an interesting job.

Katie: I think I saw a picture you posted in the thread of your DH and son. Very nice looking family you have. Probation officer must be a tough job. My oldest DD is in law enforcement. She is exposed to many things. That's great that you are training for a half. Will you run it alone?

Ok I best move my butt. :) BBL

Morning!

Back to the daily grind! We had an improptu bbq with some neighbors last night-eats were clean and I had one beer margarita:) Also got in GS Triceps and some abs, but no cardio. This week I'm going to do S&H, one body part/day. Chest is on tap and some cardio-probably a walk while the kids ride-helps break up the day;) Got to the grocery store so there's no excuses on the eats!

Angie, Happy Bastille Day! Have fun with Ryan and the girls.

Katie, 4.5 miles is great! Hope works goes by fast.

Kate, have fun with your company! Hope you get time for a workout!

Kath, good to "see" you! Your eating sounds exactly like mine! I want to drop 3-4 vanity pounds before our beach vacation next month and I know it's my eating that's hindering me. Enjoy the beautiful weather while it's here. We're supposed to have great weather all week-a rarity in MI:)

Nina, you deserve to sleep in! Glad the fd was minimal-hope for that today too. Enjoy your swim!

Need some coffee...

Morning! I did L&G today and then did the Sporty Step segment from Mindy Mylrea's Cardio Toolbox. Good stuff. I love that Cardio Toolbox- terrific for a quick 20 minute cardio add on to stuff.

Katie: Way to get those miles in this morning! I also took a nap this weekend and slept like the dead. Sometimes we just need it.

Kate: Enjoy the company! We'll miss you. Hope you get a little rest in soon.

Morris: Way to go on portion control with the sweets. :) My chicken / veggie dinner at the Mexican place last night wasn't what I wanted (a bit more oil than I prefer) but I didn't eat much of it and with my cals on the low side for most of the weekend, I most likely needed it. I am resisting the scale for a while since it was just irritating me. You?

Kath: I wondered where you went, lol.

Angie: Enjoy the time with Ryan! Any fun wos scheduled in the next few days?

Klaudia: That's a good idea for S&H to do one body part per day.

OK, more coffee is in order and then some time with the kids- beautiful morning here so we must get out in it!

Angie, Klaudia beat me to wishing you a happy Bastille Day! Now I must punish her....just kidding! I hope you and Ryan enjoy your time together.

Katie, work will fly by with all you have to do. Great run this morning!

Kath, I don't remember if I introduced myself, my memory is not good these days. I live in MI, near Kate. I work full-time and try to work out, but it's hard for me right now, as I'm on the verge of being single again. Once my life settles down, I'll be back at it. I get my work outs in as I can. Enjoy your good weather! I grew up on the MI/Ontario border and used to go all the time. Have you ever been to Sarnia?

Klaudia, how fun to have an impromptu bbq! I'm jealous. Do you have all the kiddos today?

Patti, it's gorgeous here today, too. Don't you just love L&G?

Nina, I won't tell you how many cookies I ate on Saturday. It was not pretty. But they were homemade and very delicious! I hope the fd stays minimal for you.

No work out yesterday, I was too depressed after condo hunting. There's only one real possibility, so I'm going to ask to see it again and figure out if I can see myself in that space. Part of the problem, of course, is that I want as much space as I have now on about 2/3 of the price. Plus I'm picky. So we'll see what today brings. I have a lot to do at work, which is good because it keeps my mind busy. I'll bbiab.

anne

Morning everyone. I hoped that everyone had a great weekend. sorry I could not check in...my sis computer screen was broken.
We had a great time at the amusement park but I got a little sick...I can't handle back and forth movement anymore. The kids loved it. I got back into town last night. Eats were :rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Angie happy independence day. What are your plans for today?

Katie I hope you get your run in today. How is your dad?

Kath you are in the right place. I sometimes have issue with clean eating too.

Kate enjoy your company and maybe take a walk with them.

Nina good going with the eats and I'm glad FD did not creep up.

Klaudia a beer margarita? It's nice that BBQ grilled food is low in cal..unless you eat ribs;).

Patti Mindy Mylrea's Cardio Toolbox mmmm sounds interesting.
-----------
today's w/o CLX Push Circuit1 and 15min Goddess kbells.

bbl

Anne I hope you have a good day at work. When are you going to look at the condo again? Do you need a lot of storage space or just large rooms.

Good morning everyone!

I woke up this morning and felt like crap. I don't know why I can't shake this cold thing. I didn't workout and I don't know if I will be able to squeeze one in today. My car is still in the shop and if it is ready today then I need to go in traffic tonight to pick it up.

Kath, I am a program manger working on government contact with the dept. of education for their student loan system. I have been married to my wonderful husband for over 6 years. Welcome to the group.
Katie, glad you were able to get a good nap in. Don't worry about the short run this morning - sounds like you will be doing a lot today.
Angie, that's nice that Ryan gets a 4 day weekend. Enjoy your family time.
Klaudia, I am thinking about doing either GS or STS Meso 2 one body part a day with Insanity.
Kate, You can rest on vacation. Enjoy your company.
Anne, I hope you can figure the condo thing out. I have the same problem - I want a bigger house for the same price in the same location.
Robin, sorry you got a little sick this weekend. I have problems with some of the rides too.

Colleen you ordered Insanity!! That workout frightens the daylights out of me. Just the through of not using weights...:eek:

Angie you are ordering Insanity too right.

Hmmm I do like looking at him. My DD has Hip Hop Abs but I know that Insanity is totally different.

i feel like crying and screaming, all at once, and sick to my stomach. no feedback or offers after lal those showings last week. we are moving in 2.5 wks, packers here in 2 weeks. wth? oh dear, i am really whiny today. ineed an attitude adjustment. i don't suppose pms helps either.

patti, great wos. i stayed off the scale today. yesterday was good, but it does not really count after a long run, kwim? tomorrow will be the day i check again. it IS irritating.

klaud, what is a beer margarhita?

anne, condo hunting sounds difficult. i hope you get something that will feel like home soon.

kath, upstate new york sounds lovely. tonight in maine it will be 47-52, so we are on the cool side too. i don't mind though as long as it stays dry.

robin, i cannot even go on the merry go round without getting sick.

colleen, sorry you are not feeling wel. hope you feel better soon.

i am going to go do some ab work and legs. i am thinking of bagging the swim so i can wallow some more. wait, that is no good. hmmm. wish one of you was here to give me a good shove (or a kick in the you know what!). i hate my attitude.

Nina don't give up now. And here you go _____@@ your kick in the pants.
;):D. Now cheer up someone will buy you house.

Robin always has good advice, doesn't she? Welcome back, I'm glad you had fun in VA!

Nina, hugs. I'm sorry about the house, that must be so stressful, on top of all your other stuff. I, of course, advocate wallowing, but that's just me. ;-) I wish I was there so we could go to lunch and just talk about silly stuff and laugh together and forget our woes! Hang in there, you'll be okay in the long run.

anne

Kids are playing outside-quietly:) I need to do a bit of cleaning before I workout.

Patti, I'm jealous that you're already done with your workout! Have fun with the kiddos:)

Anne, big hugs to you. You will find a place and it'll be perfect, don't worry. Yep, I have all the kids today! Hopefully it'll be a smooth day.

Robin, I can't do rides at all. Even swings get me queasy! Beer Margaritas rock! They're so easy to make: In a pitcher add one 12 oz. light beer (I use Corona Light), 1 can of frozen limeade, 1 can water, and 1 can tequila (use the limeade can). Mix and pour over ice!

Colleen, you are so brave with Insanity! It looks so tough!

Nina, big hugs to you too! Go swimming-it'll be good for you! Just remember, this too, shall pass.

Hey girls,

Just finished LIS/HIS double cardio. That is sure a sweatfest and I like it because it keeps changing. I think I'm going to start FF's get ready for summer rotation or something circuit related. My weight isn't budging with heavy lifting and I'm super discouraged. Gotta rev my metabolism or something.

Eats today have been OK. Had a croissant with jam and an egg white omelet for breakfast and then a salad for lunch. Salads are weird here. A bed of lettuce, some weird (very little) dressing, sliced apples, topped with a piece of toast that has melted goat cheese on it. Oh well. It's the best I can do at a restaurant here.

I need to hop in the shower and get the girls fed. We're going to a parade and fireworks tonight so it will be a late one. Ryan's not feeling well (par for a day off) so I'm not sure he'll be joining us.

BBL.

robin, thanks!tthat was just what i needed.

klaud, you are right - it will pass. i just don't want to self destruct in the meantime or bring down my family:( what wo are you doing today?

anne, lunch would be s fun. i need some silly stuff for sure.

angie, lunch does sound weird. hmmm. have fun at the fir4e works tonight. hope ryan feels better.

i did go swim. i did feel better, but am still off. i did not, however, stress eat, so that is awesome. and family time tonight is coming together and hopefully won't be too stressful. i had major nightmartes about my dad's girlfriend last night - probably part of my foul mood today. thanks for the support everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.