One fav. of Turbo Jam?

brendazzzz

Cathlete
I tried the very first Turbo Jam and ended up returning it. I'm thinking about giving it another try. Which ONE workout is your favorite? I was sort of thinking about trying Cardio Party 3... Thoughts?
Thanks!
Brenda

Brenda,

I do not have the first TJ set of workouts, but I do have the Maximum Results package and the new ball workouts. I have heard that the first set is more instructional (?), perhaps not nearly advanced enough for those looking for a challenge. The newer workouts have received better reviews.

My personal fav is Cardio Party 3. I love this workout because of the music...the moves REALLY go well with the music and the time flies by!! Also, from the maximum results package is Punch, Kick & Jam which is more "athletically" driven as opposed to dancy, which is also a lot of fun.

Neither of these workouts are as hard as say KPC, BUT, good workouts nonetheless and certainly worth looking into.
:D

Thanks for your input Rose. I think I'll give Cardio Party 3 a try. I like this type of music. It definitely helps with the fun factor!

The only TJ I havent sold is the 40 minute Fat Blaster ... Its an Interval and I love it when I dont want a long Interval to do

My favorites are Total Body Blast (from the new "on the ball" series) and Cardio Party 3.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.