On A High About Ripped With Hiit

I haven't been quite this excited for a series since STS! I expect great things from this series and I'm sure I won't be disappointed! The pics you have posted are amazing! All of the workouts you have released have been great and effective! So looking forward to these!

Cathe, any idea of when they will come out yet? Just trying to plan to be ready to jump right in when they come out.

Hi Cathe, I love and can not wait for the workouts. I want you to know that and I hate complaining lol. So I'm not wanting to do that at all I'm just asking a question at the risk of sounding like it ha! Well I love the music in x train and the last DVDs u did had the option of instrumental or voice over. I am just wondering why was this option not available this time? And u said on most of the DVDs it is instrumental, well does that mean SOME have voice? I am just asking and I sure don't want to sound unappreciative but music really does drive me. If not do you think the workouts will be easy to learn that I may be able to use my headphones and use my own music once I learn the workouts? Again I respect and love your work you are the best and never boring and I love all your workouts. It's just me I am driven by the music thanks

So excited for these! I have only heard good things about these from the Daytona RTers. Looking forward to the rotations and getting my butt back into some intense cardio, been doing slim to none! still working hard, lifting, just resting my ankle and I will be ready to go when I get my paws on these. Thanks for all of the pictures, updates, descriptions, these sounds amazing!!

I am so excited for this series. I have designed my own 4 week rotation using them:

Day 1: LHI Chest, Triceps Front Delts
Day 2: Plyo HiiT 1
Day 3: LHI Back, Biceps, Rear Delts
Day 4: Low Impact HiiT 1
Day 5: Lift it HiiT it Lower Body
Day 6: Yoga Max (or rest)
Day 7: Any endurance/steady state

Day 8: HiiT Circuit UB
Day 9: Any endurance/steady state
Day 10: Plyo HiiT 2
Day 11: Yoga Relax (or rest)
Day 12: HiiT Circuit LB
Day 13: Any endurance/steady state
Day 14: Low Impact HiiT 2

Then repeat, starting with day 1 thru day 14.

I'm ready to HiiT It!!

Wow Denise.

It is all about legs ;-)
Noticed your rotation is 2X lower body
and 1X upper.

1 week lift it hit, 1 week cut :)
Please share the result with us after completing your rotation.

Last edited:
Nathalie,

Actually I would be doing in 1st week upper body once (done using the split workouts) and lower body once, then the 2nd week, with the circuits, upper and lower body just once. Unless the plyo helps fry those legs, ha!! ;)

Denise

Nathalie,

Actually I would be doing in 1st week upper body once (done using the split workouts) and lower body once, then the 2nd week, with the circuits, upper and lower body just once. Unless the plyo helps fry those legs, ha!! ;)

Denise

On your first week menu you have Day 2plyo Hiit day and Day 5 lift it hit it lower body.
Plus Day 4 you have low impact Hiit. :)
Your legs will for sure get deeply fried lol.
Let us know how you get on;-)

Hi Cathe,

I'm so excited for the new workouts. I won't be able to do them for a while since I just had partial hip replacement on Nov 6th. Once I build the strength back up in that leg, I'm looking forward to getting back to all of your workouts. I've been very limited with what I could do over the past year or two. Thank goodness I love boxing. Hardstrikes, Rockout Knockout, and MMA Boxing have been my go to's. On really good days I was able to pull off Tabatacise (of course modify as needed), which was far and few in between.

I'm sure you and your entire crew have done a fabulous job on the new workouts. I do have to agree with everyone else, it's nice to know that you guys all had DOMS. :)

Thanks again Cathe for doing all that you do for us. I've said this more than once and I'm going to say it again, you are a true inspiration!!

Looking forward to either another Chicago Road Trip in the near future or maybe even someday I can come out by you and workout in your studio. This may sound weird to some people, but working out with you, in your studio is on my bucket list. :D

Brenda

I am so excited for this series. I have designed my own 4 week rotation using them:

Day 4: Low Impact HiiT 1
Day 5: Lift it HiiT it Lower Body
Day 6: Yoga Max (or rest)
I'm ready to HiiT It!!

This is right up to my alley;);)
It is a very good strategy to deep fry the legs.
I would swap day5 and 6 though. This would work better as far as recovery
and minimising DOMS are concern:):):)
Best of Luck pls let us know how you get on with this.

I actually redid my rotation from the one above. I wanted to take out the Plyo workouts from the 1st month to try to allow my foot to heal a little more. Here is what I'm doing starting Sunday:

Weeks 1 and 3:

Sunday: Low Impact HiiT 1 and Lift It Hit It Chest, Triceps, Front Delts

Monday: Long Walk

Tuesday: Low Impact HiiT 2 and Lift It Hit It Back, Biceps, Rear Delts

Wednesday: Yoga/Stretch (rest)

Thursday: Lift It HiiT Legs

Friday: Long Walk

Saturday: HiiT Circuit Upper Body premix 5

Weeks 2 and 4:

Sunday: Yoga/Stretch (rest)

Monday: HiiT Circuit Lower Body premix 5

Tuesday: Long Walk

Wednesday: HiiT Circuit Upper Body premix 5

Thursday: Long Walk

Friday: HiiT Circuit Lower Body premix 5

Saturday: Long Walk

I have it printed and am raring to go! So far I've tried low impact 1, lift it hiit it legs and hiit circuit upper body and all are great workouts. I'm hoping the nice long walks or stretch days between the intense workouts gives my body a good rest.

Enjoy your workouts!!

Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.