Okay Cathe - this is what we want...

jillybean

Cathlete
1st and foremost, for you to have a safe, easy delivery and a beautiful, healthy baby. Okay, onto the selfish stuff:

A hi/lo tape that is INTENSE! to balance out all of the awesome step workouts you've done.
A split tape series much like PS series.
Another kickbox tape - Cardio Kicks was so great!!!

Anyone else want to chime in here? I can't wait to hear what others are jonesing for!

How about a step tape that doesnt have power moves that we can alternate with the other tapes on days we dont feel like hopping?
With loud music like Kelli Roberts Ultimate step/Circuit training? Check out the music they used on those tapes...is it techno? It's really good! Makes you really want to go "yeah!"
How about a chapter that demos your step moves for those of us who arent as familiar with your choreography? It would be great to have that at the end.
Abs on a fitball would also be good variety.

RE: Vote early, vote often

1. Kickbox Interval Max

2. Hi/Lo Leg Circuit Max

3. Abdominator Max (crunches, planks, stability ball, shoot the works)

4. 15-15-15 Max(Hi/lo Kickbox Step)

5. Munchkin Max (Cathe turns her new little one into a home gym - uses him for a weight vest, hand weight, and stroller cardio)

Annette

1. Kickbox Interval Max

2. Kickbox Circiut Max

3. Kickboxing using a step

4. Kickboxing drills

5. All Kick

6. Hi/lo Kickbox Step

7. all abs & glutes (including LOTS of floor work)

It would be a boxed series. One for each day of the week.

P.S. Whatever you do PLEASE push us to the Max!!!

Thank You,
Laura

I'd like:

Another step workout with hi/lo (jumping jacks--no sashays) mixed into the combinations;

Kickboxing on and off the step with hi/lo incorporated for intensity;

More leaner legs that is tougher and longer;

Another Power Hour type tape; and

I like Christi Taylor's music. The 'rockin' beginning part of Cool Step is excellent.

I vote for a pilates/yoga video (no spiritual woo-woo) done with a flexi-ball/fit ball. I think this would be a fantastic tape for rest days :-tired and stretching.

Becka

Another vote for a 2-part heavy split. Like PS but each tape can be a leetle longer than an hour (yes!)

Anything you come up with, Cathe, I trust you and I see the method behind your choices! Another vote for cool music (your music is not bad at all!) We like variety.

-Connie

Cathe I love your videos, your style, and your music!

My vote is for:
1. hi/low kick box on & off the step no longer than 70"

2. A igh intensity low impact workout no longer than 70"

3. a stretching session that is short (15") for days when a treadmill or power walk/run are done outdoors.

4. Power yoga

Thanks for letting us our wishes!

Take time to enjoy those who matter most to you & do all things in moderation :)

Hi,
I love the fact that Cathe's tapes are a great work out. If I want a rest day then I do one of my other tapes by someone else. Also, any of Cathe's tapes can be modified for easier workout. Please Cathe, don't change your style. I love the fact that when I plug in one of your videos, I am going to get a great, intense, fun workout. I love the workouts that have cardio and muscle training. Cathe, I hope you are feeling well and looking forward to your new workouts!

Joanne

Hahahahahahahahahahaha......

I'm ROFLMBO at the "Munchkin Max"......lolololololololololol Too funny! :-jumpy

Hollie

Anything Cathe wants to do is okay by me...just keep that intensity up!!! Another split series sounds good, as does another straight cardio tape (something with 50 minutes to a full hour of cardio would be great). But like I said, I trust Cathe's judgement so I'm game for whatever she's planning. But of course, to quote Jillybean - just have a happy healthy baby & a nice restful recovery first!! :D

Just to add my vote for the

1) kickbox circuits and kickbox intervals --awesome!

2) hi/lo intervals and /or hi/lo circuits

(MIC hi/lo is great, but it ends just as we are getting pumped. Ho about soe intervals at the end of it, say 20 inutes worth?)

3) power yoga

Thanks

Clare

Hi Cathe, I completely trust you. Having said that, whatever you do please make it INTENSE and extremelly CHALLANGING.

Maria

Hi Cathe, I completely trust you. Having said that, whatever you do please make it INTENSE and extremelly CHALLANGING.

Maria

Whatever Cathe decides to do, I will "buy it & try it". What I'd love to see the most is:

1. new step tape...don't care what she includes, love them all.

2. new kickbox tape

3. one tape of all ab workout/workouts

4. balance ball workout

5. weight lifting workout using pyramid methods.

6. new step tape...oh, did I say that already?!

Ruth
:)

Balance ball abs or upperbody would really rock! I did the UB of Body max on my ball last night and in the morning I was wondering why I was so sore!

I too would like and Split Weights, Kickbox Circuits, or anything you'd like to do with Kickboxing. Or, how about a 20-20 tape; like 10-10-10 but with Step and Kickboxing. I really don't care for hi-lo--I have space restrictions! Another step workout would be wonderful--another series like CTX would be great. Whatever you sell, we'll try it!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-02 AT 11:53AM (Est)[/font][p]INTERVAL MAX 2!!!

Split series where you pyramid up the wts? (Not sure what that's called exactly)

Cardio tape - long and straight cardio...no step,low impact and tough. Can that be done lo impact? If not, I'll take the impact.

Like others have said, *You* make it..I'll buy it.

Robin.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.