Okay Cathe - this is what we want...

OH YES! Interval Max II and a Pyramid Split Weight Set! And an intense workout that's Hi/Lo. But let's be honest, Cathe could play dodge ball with Cedie and Rhonda, have someone film it, and I'd buy it!

Dodge Max??

p.s. Forgot to say would also LOVE to have a stretch tape...not yoga or pilates, just athletic stretch, long & slooooow!

I'd love to see a high intensity, but lower impact hi-low aerobics (without step) workout - something that'll really get us sweating!

Also a good stretching session (like 30 minutes long) would be awesome.

Another CTX series...more kickbox....I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the great job Cathe...you are the best.

Lower impact step tape mixing traditional, fun choreographed moves with kickboxing.

One hour split upper/lower body tape - pyramid system

Yoga or Pilates Max on the Ball

Hi Cathe,

I LOVE all of your workouts because they are advanced and intense. Would you consider doing a medicine ball workout? I have a 2lb and 6lb Oof ball that don't get used very often.

I disagree with the other posters about doing a stretch tape, unless it's tacked onto the end of an intense workout.

As for yoga, I find that there are already plenty of great yoga workouts available already, and that you should continue to do what you do best - advanced heart-thumping & intense muscle building workouts.

I love that you have so many of your workouts on DVD - no one else has as many workouts on DVD - keep it up!

Thanks,
Amy

Low impact floor aerobics ( for days we ARE tired) Or a more moderate impact step tape, ( for the same reason) Some days I don't feel like jumping around .. Also would like to see a all floor toning tape...

What I want is a series of tapes broken into body parts to meet specific goals, for example, to grow in the lower body and define the upper body, or viceversa.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-20-02 AT 11:58PM (Est)[/font][p] *ALL intense hi/lo tape

Circuitmax 2

*MIC2 only harder

Cardio kicks2

Bodymax2

*All new ab video in sections

*More tapes that use Stability ball & stuff for variety

I NEED MORE CARDIO, it seems to me Imax2 is the only pure cardio tape in the new series..although I love your ideas...consider making a few more new videos that are all CARDIO
*Lacy*,

Most Importantly take care of yourself and always make your videos intense!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.