Ok Sports Fans (baseball)

L Sass

Cathlete
How do you see it? The league series and the WS? As a die-hard Cleveland fan I have hope against hope for my tribe. But "die hard" is just what I've done many a time with all of my teams. I'll never stop hoping, but my expected reality says don't hope too hard. Any predictions?

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

I'm still in mourning that the Yankees lost so I don't want to comment on Cleveland but I guess I'd rather see Cleveland win than Boston (although Boston has been playing real well and will be tough to beat.) If only those stupid bugs didn't show up in Game 2, the Yankees might have had a shot. I don't even watch the National League, so I'm clueless regarding the Rockies and the Dbacks.

Marcy

Well, obviously I'm a Mets' fan and we're still in mourning, but I would LOVE to see the Indians beat the Red Sox (who I just despise.) I'm sort of pulling for the Diamondbacks in the NL but really, either way, as long as the Red Sox aren't in the WS I'll be happy.

I'm a Cub fan so I'm in mourning but then again us Cub fans are always in mourning so it's nothing new. I guess I shouldn't pull for the Diamondbacks since they took out the Cubs but truly they were the better team. They have a great young team. I hope they get to the WS. At that point, I guess it's any team but the Red Sox.

Well now that the Yankees are history, I am rooting for the Indians. I lived in Chagrin Falls outside Cleveland 10 years ago and loved the area. Cleveland is a nice city, and I have fond memories.....
So GO TRIBE!!

Jen

We are a house divided! Alas for my husband the METS are out.
As for me! Go Bosox! Long live Fenway & the green monsta (said with boston accent)

Since my beloved Milwaukee Brewers tanked, and Cleveland just happened to play their home opener in Milwaukee due to inclement weather (which I went to), I am joyously rooting them to victory!

Mo

GO SOX!! I have fond, fond memories of my years living in Boston....
And no one knows how to host a baseball game like Fenway Park and the Sox fans!

My Braves have long been gone so I'm pulling for the National league. But I kind of think the Red Sox are going to take it all. My main focus is on NASCAR now.

Farrah

Having grown up in Cleveland and a fan for all of my life (Remember Rocky Colavito???) GO TRIBE Maybe after 59 years, this is it!

>Maybe after 59 years, this is it!

Lala1 - do you think so? I just don't want to get my hopes up to be let down again. Oh my goodness - the drive, the fumble, the shot, Atlanta in 6(or was it 5?), Florida in 7 (remember Mesa's blown save?)!!! You gotta' be a glutton for punishment to be a Cleveland sports fan. It's just so hard.

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.