OK, I'M STARTING TO PANIC. . .

Wendy Marie

Cathlete
I went to check on my order in MY ACCOUNT and the preorder is not there! Is that the case for everyone??? Hopefully someone will answer my cry.

Not only that, I can't even remember the day I preordered! Did I preorder? Did I dream of preordering? I had to have, the workouts were for either my birthday or Christmas present. Oh my, now I can't even remember what the occasion was!!! What is happening to me? Is the excitement of the UPS guy arriving fogging my brain?

It's okay. The same thing happened to me. I contacted SNM because I had also switched computers since I had ordered. They confirmed that I did pre-order. Boy was that a huge relief. Sit tight, I'm sure your shipping notification will come soon :) !
Alli
http://home.comcast.net/~fitmom/allisigpostboard.jpg
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one's watching.."
~JBJ~

Wendy Marie... it is as Alli says... I remember SNM stating since they went to a shopping cart system, etc... our preorders would not show up. I distinctly remember this.

I did the same thing also. I emailed customer service (I couldn't remember if I ordered all the new DVDs or only some of them). They responded within a day to my relief. Deb

Wendy Marie,

I'm laughing because I just did the EXACT same thing. I actuallly started to wonder, "Did I preorder?" I actually went and rifled through last year's credit card statements, and then through all my Cathe order print outs (I have them all because I save EVERYTHING). Ah, sweet relief. I found my original pre-order print out.

So my perimenopausal brain really is working. Thank God. Now that's some serious relief! :7 :7 :7

We all are silly, and I love it. Life is good!

Marla

Marla thank you ,
just too funny you gave me and my premenipausal brain a good laugh!
I'm so happy for all you with shipping notice!
Work out heaven is on it's way.:)

:eek:

What a relief! I just spent 30 minutes going though my receipts that I have here at work to see if by chance I could find out when I preordered. I was starting to wonder what happened in that fog as well. I'm glad I'm not the only one having a panic attack. I will stop searching now, and just wait patiently.

I payed by check and it was cash. Was there anything we were supposed to do to make sure SNM maintained our orders? I've been out of the loop for a while.

Allison

I paid by check too. All I have is my cancelled check but SNM never sent an email verification of my order, so I don't have an order number. I would like to know if I can verify that SNM has my order too. Is there any way to check that our personal check orders are "okay"?

Deb

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.