Off to Dallas to launch Fitness By Cathe

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I'm here at the airport waiting for my flight to take off to Dallas, Texas. The next couple of days will be quite busy and exciting. We are meeting the Altus sales reps from around the country and having a big sales rep meeting to kick off the launch of Fitness By Cathe, a home fitness equipment and accessory line that will be appearing in the stores starting Spring/Fall of 08.

I'll share more details when I get back (Friday) but just wanted to let you know that I will be away for a few days. If Chris or myself have downtime throughout the next few days, we'll try to answer some questions.

Yikes, they just announced boarding....gotta go :7

Have Fun in Texas!!!!

Cathe:

What exciting news! :7 I hope you have a delightful time in Texas this week! :7 You will be close to me, and I think you picked a great state to launch your fitness line. ;-) Have fun, and I will keep you in my prayers. :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Have Fun in Texas!!!!

Oh Cathe, how fun to be off on such an EXCITING venture!! Congratulations! I love to see successes come to people who really work for them :)
I'm really looking forward to seeing what you guys put out there. More people being inspired by you and all those you work with is a very good thing :7
Have a great time!
--Laura

RE: Have Fun in Texas!!!!

Cathe, I hope you have a good time here in Texas. I live in Fort Sam Houston, Texas which is near San Antonio. Have fun in Dallas!!!

Oh, what fun, Cathe :7 :7! Wishing you much success...so many things happening in 2008. It's almost too much to take in. Amidst all the and busy-ness as well as the business be good to yourself...stay healthy (know I don't need to tell you this ;-) ) I'll be thinking of ya. Hugs!

can you imagine waiting for a flight, looking around at the other passengers, only to see Cathe close by???????

WOW!!!

good luck Cathe!

Cathe!
This is such exciting news! Hope you enjoy your stay in the great state of Texas!:7 Dallas is just a few miles from me. I am in Fort Worth. Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Gin

Cathe,

Good luck in your new venture, and my sincerest best wishes for success with your new line of fitness equipment!

Good Luck Cathe & Chris! How exciting! I can't wait to hear the details! Enjoy your time away.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Wow, I can't wait to see your products when they come out!!! I think you need more PR. I have been working out with you for the past 5 years and have achieved a lot of fitness goals within that time frame. I just think that there are a lot of other people who can benefit from you if you go more public in stores etc. Especially people like myself with kids. Who needs to pay $30/ month on a gym membership with a child watch when you can invest fewer dollars in exercise equipment and exercise DVD's and have club quality aerobics and your own personal trainer in your own home and you don't even need a babysitter. I'm really looking forward to it!!!! I hope you have the Cathe Weight tree and some cute spandex exercise outfits:)
Eva

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.