$ of a gallon of gas

I didn't even know this was an exciting topic of conversation any more. It's near a holiday, gas goes up and I won't be the least bit surprised it is $4.00 or more by next summer. People, particularly politicians, seem to be in denial that we are at the end of an era.

$3.09 here in CNYx( It was just $2.79 a couple of weeks ago, everyone was getting excited. Gas, heat, food prices, the consumer takes it in the wallet all the time. Tis the season:p

We pay for our gas in litres and today's price was 99 cents a litre. There are 3.79 litres in a gallon, which means I'm paying $3.75 a gallon. Which is ridiculous considering our dollar is stronger than yours right now. Ugh.

Shelley, go figure, this side of Lake Ontario is 8 cents cheaper per litre....well that's at 3:00 p.m. my guess is that by 6:00 it'll be right up there with Hamilton's prices...funny how that happens EVERY FRIDAY!!!x( x(

Take Care
Laurie:)

In Aus we pay in litres too, so going by Shelley's calculations of how many litres there are in a gallon (thanks Shelley didn't have a clue) we pay $5.21 a gallon. x(

Kim:)

Just south of San Jose, CA

Costco today was $3.13

I always thought we had it a bit higher than most of you but guess it is pretty similar all over.

I think it went up from about 2.50 to about 2.70 in my area. I don't pay too much attention though as it makes me sick. x(

Eastern Long Island checking in here, $3.39 per gallon....they claim it costs more to ship it all the way out here....crap

We pay about 99 pence a litre in the UK which works out at about $7.50 a gallon! Vegetable oil to power older diesel cars is starting to take off here!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin and surrounding area around $2.89 . . . just got my new 2008 Mustang GT, so I'm visiting the gas station quite a bit lately. Seems I've developed a case of the lead foot!

Mo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.