October 08' Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This month we are focusing more on developing lean muscle mass. Do this and expect to shape and harden muscles up. If you also eat very clean be prepared to see those muscles pop out by the month’s end. Of course the cardio as well as the varied workouts will keep your engine conditioned and burning calories and body fat efficiently. Work work!!!!

WEEK ONE:
Mon: Slow and Heavy (S&H) Legs
Tues: KPC
Wed: S&H Chest and Back
Thurs: S&H Shoulders plus 30 minute interval run
Fri: S&H Biceps and Triceps
Sat: Step Fit plus 10 minutes of any Ab Hits segment
Sun: Off

WEEK TWO:
Mon: Step Works Plus Butts and Guts (Stability Ball Abs only)
Tues: Pyramid Upper Body
Wed: Kick Max
Thurs: 45 minute cycling workout Plus segment one of Coremax
Fri: Pyramid Lower Body
Sat: One hour yoga or Pilates
Sun: OFF

WEEK THREE:
Mon: 40 minute steady state run plus Butts and Guts non-ball ab work
Tues: 4Day Split Kickbox in its entirety
Wed: 4DS Higher Intensity Step in its entirety
Thurs: 4DS Bootcamp in its entirety
Fri: 4DS Lower Intensity Step in its entirety
Sat: One hour Yoga or Pilates

WEEK FOUR:
Mon: Power Max Plus seg 3 Coremax
Tues: Slow and Heavy (S&H) Legs
Wed: Wed: S&H Chest and Back
Thurs: S&H Shoulders plus 30 minute interval run
Fri: S&H Biceps and Triceps
Sat: 45 minute cycling workout plus 10 minutes of any Ab Hits segment

Cathe (If I may be so bold!)
I just started using your workout DVDs and love them! Will you continue to post monthly rotations when STS comes out?
Thanks,
Lisa

Cathe,

OMG! This looks fantastic.

Thank you so very much.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Hi Cathe,

Thank you very much for the rotation!

I am a little slow starting this month and lost track of what date it was!

Most appreciated!
Heidi

Newbie question

Hi Cathe,
sorry if this question has been answered somewhere already: when you create these rotations, do you by chance compile the DVDs into a set that we can purchase at a special price? I'd love to give this rotation a whirl, but I don't yet have any of the DVDs you have listed.

Also wondering, are there effective modifications I can do in the workouts if I don't have a weighted barbell?

Thanks!

WEEK TWO:
Mon: Step Works Plus Butts and Guts (Stability Ball Abs only)

WEEK THREE:
Mon: 40 minute steady state run plus Butts and Guts non-ball ab work!

I'm a little confused by the two above listings. On Week 2, we are to do Step Works plus Butts and Guts (Stability Ball Abs only) - does this mean the mean Step Works plus only the stability ball abs portion of Butts and Guts, or Butts and Guts, but when we get to the stability ball portion, only do the abs?

On Week 3, Monday, are we to do only the non-ball ab work of Butts and Guts or only do that portion of the ab work and do the rest of the workout?

As you can see, I'm a bit behind.. ;) And this is the first of these rotations that I've tried!

Thanks.

I believe (and this is how I am doing it) that she is just referring to the ab work of B&G. So in week two you would do Step Works followed by B&G Stability ball abs and then Week three you would do the ab work from B&G with the ankle weights. Does that make sense?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.