Nov rotation question

lcsavik

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
I'm currently doing your Nov '06 5 week rotation for your last series. Do you think you could do something similar for the new workouts?
I've been working out with you since I was 17. I just turned 22 last month. I was a manager for Wal-mart for the last two years and rarely had time to workout. I also suffered an injury to my left wrist and I almost cut off my right pinky a little over a year ago. So that was quite a set back. In September I found a new job as a store manager for a small company. I'm dong so much better! Less stress and more "me" time. I'm bouncing back very quickly. I'm doing great with mid range wts. My grip just isn't there yet for the heavy wts. I'm working on it though. I'm almost done with the Nov rotation and I'm seeing a lot of improvements. Drill Max is quickly becoming my new favorite with the exception of those inverted diver bomb pushups. I litterally feel like my pinky is tearing so I back off of those and do plain pushups with wts since I can't really spread my hand out to hold my wt.
I had a really hard time getting motivated to workout again. I just watched some of my old favorites and you got me going again -full steam ahead!
I'm really looking forward to the new series. Can't wait to get them in my dvd player!

Not Cathe but WOW that is a great story Reece. You should be proud of yourselve and keep up the good work. I was wondering the same thing Cathe, will Nov. rotation have the new 4-day split included.

I'm sure she is going to use them in the Nov rotation. I was wondering if there would be a 5 week version like she did last year. It has worked great with my schedual.
Sorry for the confusion.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.