Nothing Better to Do While Recovering from HiiT Plyo 2

Soxy

Cathlete
I decided to editorialize my profile page a little with updated comments in the bold italics following the originals. I wonder if Cathe realizes the impact she has on each and every one of her fans. I tell a lot of people about Cathe, but only the Cathletes & fans here on the forums and at the Glassboro RTs I've been to really get it!

When I began doing Cathe Workouts:
Summer 2005. (Wow almost 10 years now)

How I found out about Cathe Workouts:

I found Cathe on FitTV while channel surfing and thought "this girl knows what's she's doing!" I ordered the High Step from her web site, and it came with two DVDs: High Step Circuit & Basic Step+Body Fusion. I started doing HSC, and I was hooked. I dug out my old STEP (c.1985), dusted it off and have been pre-ordering since the 2006 series with no name (BM2, B&G, DM, LIC). (I'm still using that same step)

Why I love doing Cathe Workouts:

Cathe workouts are challenging, yet she has a way of making it fun that makes the time fly. (She gets better with each workout series)

Other Workout DVDs that I own:

None. I threw them all out once I found Cathe. (Sorry I didn't save some so I could post video clips of how boring they were)

My Fitness Goals:

To stay strong and healthy. (At my age, I couldn't imagine doing my job if it weren't for Cathe Workouts getting & keeping me in the best shape of my life!)

Last edited:
Omg...I so get every single word you wrote! I will never regret one dollar I spent on quality gym equipment, my bikes, my gear, my beloved STS and all the other Cathe dvd's. Nothing feels better to lower yourself on your toes to the bottom of the freezer section at the store to pick something out and then feel the power of all those pretty muscles push yourself back upright. Then multiply that into a thousand different scenarios throughout your day. Thank you Cathe!

Don't you wish you could sometimes be in a Cathe infomercial? I love telling people about Cathe, but don't feel like most people 'get it' like my fellow Cathletes do :D

Lisa
I agree! I thought of this before, I would never have to have a script to read I could just tell them how she and her DVDS had made me love working out and how hard they are and how I love the challenge!

I hear ya, I had someone actually say "you workout at home? What kind of workout can you get at home?" This was from someone that had never even done a pushup. Nuff said.
Oh, Karen, you didn't hear? It's actually breathing the airborne testosterone, absorbing the sweat of the dozens who used the equipment before you that day but didn't wipe it down, and the sidelong sizing-up-who-is-skinner glares that get you gym results! Nothing else will do.

It's actually breathing the airborne testosterone, absorbing the sweat of the dozens who used the equipment before you that day but didn't wipe it down

Roz, you just made me laugh hysterically and want to throw up at the same time! :eek:

Yep, agree with everything that has been said about being a Cathlete and the often misunderstood world of at-home workouts.

Lisa

I had memberships to Bally, Lifetime, and a few local gyms over the years, depended on where we moved.

I got so tired of :
Mopping up sweaty equipment
Finding missing dumbells scattered on the floor
Same for barbells
Equipment hogs that talk on their cell phones while working out
Guys that can't understand I'm not interested in *talking* (creeper alert)
That crazy fluorescent light poisoning

And the dealbreaker, watching a guy blow his nose in the drinking fountain!

I had memberships to Bally, Lifetime, and a few local gyms over the years, depended on where we moved.

I got so tired of :
Mopping up sweaty equipment
Finding missing dumbells scattered on the floor
Same for barbells
Equipment hogs that talk on their cell phones while working out
Guys that can't understand I'm not interested in *talking* (creeper alert)
That crazy fluorescent light poisoning

And the dealbreaker, watching a guy blow his nose in the drinking fountain!

OMG!!!! Oh yea, that's definitely a dealbreaker!!! I can't comprehend what some people are thinking, just the audacity. Never mind the fact that it's a drinking fountain. We had guys that would spit their chew in the fountain. Gee, I don't know why some of us don't want to step foot in a gym.

OMG!!!! Oh yea, that's definitely a dealbreaker!!! I can't comprehend what some people are thinking, just the audacity. Never mind the fact that it's a drinking fountain. We had guys that would spit their chew in the fountain. Gee, I don't know why some of us don't want to step foot in a gym.
I used to be proud to be a guy, Now...not so much,,,but still laughing!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.