Not to add fuel to the fire....

strong@heart

Cathlete
I have been reading the numerous posts on the freezing/skipping issues in the new DVDs and was just wondering for those who have these DVDs already (like myself) ..... what do I do now with them? Do I contact Customer Service now or since they are already aware of this problem,OR will they automatically just ship out replacements to all the customers?
I am sure SNM is flooded with work right now and they will honor their customers by replacements but I would like to know what to do.... email them or just wait for them to ship? Any info would be greatly appreciated :)

I planned on just enjoying them "as they are" until next week. After they had time to catch their breath I'm going to email them. I'm sure they'll keep us updated as they decide what to do. It's a real shame. The workouts are absolutely awesome. SNM and Cathe must be frustrated after all this hard work!!!!:-(

I contacted them, because they do give you a ticket number. I think they are still shipping, still figuring out the scope of the problem, and also the resolution, so I figure they won't know for a bit how they need to handle this. It is obvious all my disks need replaced, but before replacement disks can be made, they need to figure out a fix. From the last posting on this, it looks like that is still being investigated.

I have had freezing on all the discs, also. I think I will wait to see what SNM says. They are so busy right now, and I know they will handle it. :)
Ann Marie

Please wait to contact us as there is nothing we can do about this until we have replacements made. Currently, customer service is extremely backlogged since we’re sending out a years worth of sales in just one week. We will post instructions on our website once we have the replacement DVDs on how to contact us for your free replacements.

>Please wait to contact us as there is nothing we can do about
>this until we have replacements made. Currently, customer
>service is extremely backlogged since we’re sending out a
>years worth of sales in just one week. We will post
>instructions on our website once we have the replacement DVDs
>on how to contact us for your free replacements.

Just a suggestion...why don't you sticky this information? It might save you some time and aggravation if people generally know how customer concerns will be handled.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.