Not sold on the streaming subscription

Yes, thank you Zenara25...I was away for the holiday weekend and am catching up in the forum. Thanks for helping out! :)

You do need to have the Chromecast extension installed into Google Chrome to "mirror" your browser on your TV through Chromecast (the method that must be used to view our videos). The YouTube website supports Chromecast natively (since it is a Google product), so that is why you can view it but not other pages.

Me2, just make sure to maximize the video window on your computer screen (the double-headed arrow in the lower right corner of the video window) so that it also fills your television screen. Let us know if you got it working.

I was able to get it to work from my PC but not my iPhone or iPad. But I went and bought a composite AV cable and just hooked my iPad to my tv and was able to play it only tv just fine :)
I am able to play the high quality version with my iPad, but not my computer.

But all is good :) Thanks everyone!!

I love the streaming idea. Less dvds to store!!! Yes, I will miss the premixes but for me it's a trade-off worth making as I don't have lots of storage space. In addition, we are a lap top only household so it's not a problem to have a pc in the room I work out in. I just need to figure out what cable I need to get it to play on my tv and I'm set!:D

We use an HDMI cable to connect our laptop to 2 different TV's in the house. You just have to figure out the length you will need. Hope this helps.

Kim

Premixes and Streaming

Hi Fit_mommy,

Something you'll be glad to know is you wont have to be without premixes for long. When we launch "Cathe Cloud #2" you'll have access to the same chapters and Premixes that our DVDs offer.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.