Not Happy

baylian

Cathlete
I paid for my DVDS (pre-order), have not received a shipping notice, they are obviously not here, no one is answering my emails and there is no phone number.

Yep - not real happy SNM .... ;-/

Sorry you have not received them yet. Not that this resolves everything, but if you chose USPS you will not receive a notice, I don't recall why, but I did not get a notice, but the dvds did show up on Monday, I am in NJ. I heard people who used UPS it's taking longer, but with UPS you should get the notice.

This is an unlikely situation but another woman on the boards accidentally ordered the downloads instead of the dvds, I have not read if there was a followup or possible resolution for that.

I'm not sure where you live, I heard some west coast people don't have them yet, and someone from Colorado should be getting hers tomorrow. but I just want to try and double check that I don't have the delivery day wrong for Colorado.

I'm sure they will arrive soon!

I paid for my DVDS (pre-order), have not received a shipping notice, they are obviously not here, no one is answering my emails and there is no phone number.

Yep - not real happy SNM .... ;-/

It's not that no one is answering your email, we're just extremely backed up with customer service request and as we have previously warned it will take us much longer than normal to respond to tickets during this busy time. We will respond to all tickets, but it may take several days to do get back to you and you will probably have your package by then anyway.

Thousands of people have not received their order yet and there is no reason to be concerned. UPS orders only travel 500 miles per day. USPS Priority packages travel faster in most cases, but delivery times are not guaranteed and vary wildly depending on where you live.

I know it seems that everyone has received their packages when you read the forums, but this is far from reality. I think you will find that tomorrow or later this week your package will arrive just fine.

I never receive a shipping notice when I order and USPS delivers whether it is through Cathe or anyone else. They just don't do it, I think, unless you specifically pay extra. Even when I order things UPS from other companies sometimes I don't get a ship notice either, but I get the stuff sooner or later.

Baylian, for what it's worth, I'm still waiting as well. (USPS shipping, preordered the deluxe DVD package and discs on August 31). I live less than 200 miles away from Glassboro, and still no sign of the shipment (which is strange, given my proximity to the point of origin, but not totally unheard of). I'm hoping that they show up today or tomorrow (I'm having them sent to my workplace, so can't pick them up until Monday if they do arrive then).

SNM, would it be possible to give us a rough target date after which we should contact you if our preorders haven't arrived yet?

I received mine via UPS late yesterday afternoon (Wed) in North Carolina. I know you are impatient, but I'd give it a few more days :)

PA Here

Mine came Tuesday night via UPS (I'm near Philly, PA). I got the original "a label has been created", but when I checked the tracking number it never updated beyond that. Hope you get your shipment soon!

Take heart, I'm still waiting for my pre-order in Minnesota.

I ordered on the first day and still have not received my shipment. (USPS shipping, pre-ordered the deluxe DVD package and discs). My mail guy will be very happy when this package arrives, and he can fall off my radar until the next offering by Cathe. :eek:

Cally

I'm in Southern California. My package is scheduled to arrive late tomorrow via UPS. UPS Ground shipments from SNM take way longer to get to me than shipments from the U.S.Postal Service. The Shock Cardio preorder shipped USPS and I was shocked at how quickly it arrived...a couple of days versus a couple of weeks.

Hang in there. Maybe it'll arrive today or tomorrow.

Teals

Hi...I'm the one who ordered the downloads by accident and SNM was amazing! They answered my email very quickly and said they were sending me the DVD's.

Baylian, for what it's worth, I'm still waiting as well. (USPS shipping, preordered the deluxe DVD package and discs on August 31). I live less than 200 miles away from Glassboro, and still no sign of the shipment (which is strange, given my proximity to the point of origin, but not totally unheard of). I'm hoping that they show up today or tomorrow (I'm having them sent to my workplace, so can't pick them up until Monday if they do arrive then).

SNM, would it be possible to give us a rough target date after which we should contact you if our preorders haven't arrived yet?

Quoting myself to update:

Murphy's law being what it is, shortly after posting this, I received my preorder. :D

I have a (vague) recollection of someone being uncertain about whether the later USPS preorders were shipped priority mail. Mine was -- it shipped out on Monday morning and arrived at my local post office just this morning. So, if it took my order three days to travel less than 200 miles, it's not surprising that some people farther from NJ wouldn't have received their orders yet.

I'm previewing the workouts as I type. For what it's worth, they seem to be well worth the wait! My knees and bad toe will be very happy indeed. :cool: The Slide & Glide discs are solidly made, as well, as are the covers, and will be a nice upgrade from my old (dirty, wrinkled) STS paper plates. :p

Postal delivery times

With the postal system you will quite often find that orders going far away are delivered faster than some that go to people living close to us. This is because the postal service uses Airplanes for transportation of orders traveling a long distance and trucks for people who live closer to New Jersey. Delivery times not only depend on the transportation method, but also how busy and efficient your regional and local post office is and a bunch of other reasons.

YEAH, my Cathe tapes are here. They came USPS, and I did not receive a tracking number. Although, I did contact customer service this morning and they responded right away with the number.

I must say I really love the packaging and I am so looking forward to the Yoga. Looks great! Looking forward to the November rotation. Thank you Cathe. And BTW, you look beautiful on the DVD covers :).

With the postal system you will quite often find that orders going far away are delivered faster than some that go to people living close to us. This is because the postal service uses Airplanes for transportation of orders traveling a long distance and trucks for people who live closer to New Jersey. Delivery times not only depend on the transportation method, but also how busy and efficient your regional and local post office is and a bunch of other reasons.

This was the case with me. I live in Arizona and received mine on Monday. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.