"Normal" things that gross you out

RE:

AMEN to that! Also, how about people who don't actually sit on the toilet to pee...they just hover and they don't HOVER very well! Clean up after yourself for Pete's sake!! I'd rather get a UTI from holding it so long that sit on a seat that potentially has had a hovering mishap occur on it!

Webbgirl

RE:

Sorry, forgot to add one...We've talked about stiff hanging over the sides of jeans...But how the about the forsaken "camel toe"??

Sorry ladies, just saw one at the grocery store...AAK!!!

MJ

RE:

<Meat in any form(hello...veins,arteries,muscles,tendons,fat,etc...)>

Oh STOP!!!!!! When I was small, my wacko family told me to eat the fat because it was GOOD for me. I couldn't stand the texture, taste, ICK! Oh, and gristle (spelling??)... DOUBLE ICK! It is sometimes impossible for me to eat hamburger because of the rubbery thingees.

RE:

~~Also, how about people who don't actually sit on the toilet to pee...they just hover and they don't HOVER very well! Clean up after yourself for Pete's sake!! I'd rather get a UTI from holding it so long that sit on a seat that potentially has had a hovering mishap occur on it!~~

LOL! I have to hover because... well, too many years in public health. ;) I do clean up after myself, but I am pretty good and don't spinkle when I tinkle. :) I do avoid public restrooms because... just because.

RE:

Oh, being breathed on for sure!! My mom said I hated being hugged and kissed as a baby. She's like, "It's like you didn't want anybody to breathe on you." I'm like, "You got that right!" :) x(

Also, I don't like to eat at buffets. Who knows who may have sneezed or something...ok, I gotta get off this topic. Yucky!!x( :)

RE:

I thought of a couple more besides some of the things already listed :)

1) poor oral hygiene... red, puffy gums
2) people who use a napkin to clean their teeth... the squeaky thing that happens when you rub a napkin on your teeth get to me... I can't hardly type it
3) my DH second toes... they are longer than my pinky finger
4) people who share a pair of false teeth... true story told to me by a close friend

RE:

Ok, I know this is ridiculous, but I can't stand kissing noises on tv shows.

I'm a doggie-Mom to three dogs, but I don't share my drinks with them or let them eat from my plate or kiss them on the lips either. That's too over the top even for me! One of my doggie-sons does drool occasionally and it grosses me out.

FitDoggie

"The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more."

RE:

Listening to other people clip their fingernails makes me want to vomit. Especially while I'm at work or in a restaurant. I don't really understand this, but it makes me crazy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.