"Normal" things that gross you out

RE:

>
>This thread is grossing me out! hahaha
>- I cant stand to see or hear any bodily fluids.
>
>-people who "chew" and spit evey 3 seconds into a soda bottle
>and it's full.
>
>- bushy eyebrows
>
>- I saw my first "muffin top" today a$$ crack and all. That
>really grossed me out
>
>However, I've not only shared an ice cream cone with my dog,
>but I've shared my water bottle too! :7

I'm almost afraid to ask but, what's a muffin top?

Sparrow

RE:

Sparrow - it's that look where someone who shouldn't wears really low rise, really tight jeans, and their fat hangs over the top of the jeans. Looks like the top of a muffin, hence the name.

RE:

>Sparrow - it's that look where someone who shouldn't wears
>really low rise, really tight jeans, and their fat hangs over
>the top of the jeans. Looks like the top of a muffin, hence
>the name.

ROTFLMAO!

Sparrow

www.scifichics.com

RE:

1. smacking food, gum, etc
2. body odor
3. unclean houses (I'm talking really dusty, dirty, cluttered)
4. port-a-potties - EWWWWWW! I'd rather let my bladder explode
5. people who wear way too tight clothing & have, uh, excess stuff hanging out all over
6. men in speedos. it's just wrong i tell you
7. people who sweat like mad on gym equipment & then just walk away

oh geez I could go on and on....

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

RE:

I keep thinking of stuff. Sorry, can't help it. Such a funny thread.

How about seeing chewing tobacco on the ground. Looks like a piece of poop on the ground. Sometimes I can't tell. LOL! So much of that stuff around here where I live and then the person who chews it alot usually has bright orange teeth! EW!

Seeing large white head pimples on a persons back like at the Water Park. EW!

My DD hid her sandwich in her toybox once. I think it was there for a year and I just happened to stumble on it and it was pretty much liquified...brown and green. I was soooo mad at her as it was really gross!

Charlotte~~

RE:

When I worked, it used to gross me out when other people used my phone. I came in a couple of times and found co-workers I didn't even know talking on my phone. I'm like, ew, hello, I don't want your ear grease or spittle all over my handset, thanks.

thank god for handy wipes.

RE:

Adding to that gross thought is when you are in a restaurant and there is a sign reminding EMPLOYEES to wash their hands before returning to work. It goes along with the fact that people should know this already and employees handling food should not need a sign in the bathroom! Yet, I am glad they are reminded, but that sign alone gags me:p

RE:

I thought of one more thing....cash money! Ick! I was a checker for many years and let me tell you, I had some nasty people hand over wads of cash in nasty condtion. One guy handed me a bunch of wet money. I almost lost it. I always wash my hands after touching it.

RE:

1. Hair all over the bathroom floor
2. People who brush their teeth while peeing(and then spit in the toilet before they flush)
3. Meat in any form(hello...veins,arteries,muscles,tendons,fat,etc...)
4. People who don't wash their hands and then cook
5. Gas stop restrooms
6. Moldy shower curtains
7. Sticky stuff (that you find because you stepped on it)on the kitchen floor
8. Obese people stuffing their faces at buffets
9. eggs(like eating cooked snot)
10.B.O. especially if it's "that time of the month BO) YUUUUUCK!!!

RE:

> (When I'm home alone, I follow the "if it's yellow, let
>it mellow, if it's brown, flush it down" rule--with some
>exceptions, like if I've been eating asparagus, it gets
>flushed every time)

Ewwww! TeeHee! :7

RE:

My abs hurt I'm laughing so hard!!

So, here's mine.

1. The damp shower thing. It just doesn't feel clean when the shower is already damp. Reminds me of locker room showers.
2. That white stuff in the corners of people's mouths.
3. Nose picking/eating. Someone did that sitting next to me in a very serious meeting one day and all I could do was just sit there in horror. I seriously thought I was going to puke.
4. People who dig in their ears in public, then smear it on something nearby. Ewww!!
5. People who push food off a serving spoon, then lick their fingers, move to next dish and repeat, over and over. Ick! Keep your nasty germs to yourself.
6. When people share food/dishes with pets. Cat or dog, that grosses me out. I've seen people use cereal bowls for temporary pet water dishes, then wash them and put them back in regular rotation. Yack!
7. Stinky, dirty bathrooms, including porta potties.
8. Unexpectedly finding sticky residue on something when I touch it. Like a shopping cart or a doorknob. I have to go wash my hands.
9. People who don't wash their hands after they use the bathroom.
10. Visible snot/boogers. On anyone - young or old.
11. Seeing stuff stuck to someone's teeth.

Now imagine a person with habits 2,3,4,5,9,10,11. She works in my office.:eek:

Mona

RE:

This is a gross thread, but funny! Here are my gross ones.

1. when someone comes out of the bathroom and leaves an odor and doesn't spray. the bottle could be right on the sink! And then they have the nerve to close the door. who wants to trap that!!

2. This one I think was mentioned, but when girls wear their jeans so tight that their sides are sticking out.

3. It grosses me out to see little kids go down the lunch line with trays of food and picking their noses! Yuck!!

4. To hear someone with a cold suck the snot up their nose and you know they are swallowing it! Just the clumpy sound makes me want to throw up! Please blow you nose!! This was a sick one!!!

5. Seeing sanitary products not wrapped up well in the trash.

6. My last gross one is seeing someone who has a cut suck their own blood instead of wiping it!

I am finished with my gross crap now!

Off to go hurl!!

kim

RE:

I HATE it when people hold one side of their nostril and blow....now that's down right DISGUSTING.

when women and some men crack their gum....so annoying

Shelley I'm with you on the kids with snotty faces.....eeeewwww

When people kiss their animals on the lips.....you can NEVER convince me that their tongue is clean.....I mean come on, they lick their privates to clean themselves x(

Mayonnaise grosses me out, esp. when people put globs on their sandwich and when it's on the side(s) of their mouths as their eating.....nasty

I HATE when I go out to eat with friends and one of them blow their nose at the table.....now how nasty is that. How do I know if all your snots went in the napkin. I completely stop eating.

And STINK people.

I'm sure there's more, but for the most part this is it.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/haydee1

Haydee

RE:

I forgot about my friends friend who has a dog and lets it drink out of her cup of tea and then she drinks it. I sat there and watched that! that is totally disgusting!

kim

RE:

Sharing my toothbrush with ANYONE. My husband doesn't think its a big deal but I just can't. I'll share kisses but I won't share plaque!!

Hair in my shower drain. It's my own hair but it makes me gag to think of taking it out. Husbands are good for something....

Pets licking faces. Where HASN'T that tongue been...

Many things gross me out but these are my top three!!!

RE:

Public restrooms....I have an aversion to public restrooms and only use them if absolutely necessary!

Tammy

RE:

THIS WHOLE TOPIC!!!

I had to skip to the end to post this - I was getting that gaggy feeling after reading a few posts!! :) :) :) AGH!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.