No-no... Does it work

You can go to hsn.com and search for No No Hair Removal. There are several hundred reviews. Does not appear the ratings are very good though.

My epilator seems to work better. But it does hurt a bit and takes some time to get used to. That said its much cheaper. I got mine over 5 years ago for just 80 dollars. I don't use shaving creams anymore, I don't buy razors. I don't use it for bikini or underarms because my tissues are too soft and it hurts. But, I do use it for my legs and my tummy. I don't use it for my face, I just use Nair for that area. Btw, don't shower right afterward as water on the recently epilated area stings:eek:

I also love my epilator, its a Braun and like Rapidbreath, I paid about $80 for it at least 7 years ago now. I love not buying razors and I do use this under my arms and my bikini line. I went hog-wild one day and took the hair off my arms too :D (only once though, I sort of missed my peach fuzz) . It hurt at first, but women are tough! For my underarm area, I rub some corn starch (baby powder) there and it helps.

I have a No-No, and I like it. I use it on my face, and it works well. I haven't found it to be effective on the more course hairs (bikini line, underarms), but for my face it's great.

When u use it on the face does the hair stay off after a while or do you have to keep doing it? And if the hair grows back does it come back darker or more?

Just saw one of the featured sales on HauteLook today are epilady products; most of them look to be around 50% off :D

I use the No-No on my face. It's great for the peach fuzz, which was quite heavy for me. I find that it does grow back, but is not more course or thick than before. I use it every other week or so (probably should use it every week). There are a few course hairs that I've been plucking for years. The No-No does work on these, but it's not as effective as the tweezers. Be prepared for the smell of burning hair. That's what it does - burns the hair. It doesn't hurt and doesn't leave my face red or irritated. I've been insecure about my facial fuzz for years - the No-No is definitely worth it for me.

I have a Braun epilator that's cordless and has a little light which is great to help see the hairs. Been using for 2 years and like much better than shaving. It doesn't grow back so fast or make you all stubbly like a razor. Saves money too. Razors are sooo expensive!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.