Nice job on Fox Business Cathe!!

fit_fairy

Cathlete
You looked great, you sounded great and came across warm yet professional. Congrats on getting your name out there and moving forward with your company!!

Yep - you did great!

You are so gorgeous & the camera loves you! We do, too, and great continued success to you as you continue to get your name out there!

I agree! You looked great!! I love that one of the hosts was a "cathlete"!!!
I'm excited for you, I think you so deserve much success for all you do!!

Darn! I'm at work and the video is blocked. I'll make a point of watching it at home later. Then my DH and DD can roll their eyes at me when I giggle, chortle and clap my hands with glee, all the time chanting, "I know her!."

Darn it!

You looked great, you sounded great and came across warm yet professional. Congrats on getting your name out there and moving forward with your company!!

Catherine, I'm so jealous! I had my Tivo set to the WRONG channel -- Fox News instead of Fox Business! How idiotic can I be?? :mad: I can't wait for the video to be up on Fox's website!

SO glad to hear that it went well, Cathe! :D

Last edited:
I tried to watch via the link that was posted but for the life of me could not find the live feed. Was anyone else able to or did you watch her on TV? Can't wait for it to be archived to watch.

Maria

Cathe I am so sorry I missed it, but I sent good vibes! My children filled my dance card today with their activities.

I was watching it this morning, is really weird for me to watch this channels, so when my daughter got up she was like," hum I think my mom sleep on the wrong side of her bed" and then I told her, Cathe is on, and later she was calling me saying " mom your friend is on" I know this is funny at least for me!!:eek:
I will love to see you with HSN as well.
Great job Cathe ..

Recognition that"s long overdue

Way to go Cathe!! It's about time you get the recognition you deserve. Your videos are the best!! When I try other instructors I always get disappointed. Thanks for all you do!!

I second that!

Fit Fairy, you said it perfect. I agree. I was so PROUD of Cathe getting her recognition (felt like a proud mama.. isnt that weird??)

I think we can all feel proud that WE had the smarts to recognize a class-act when we saw one!!

I wish Cathe MUCH success as she has put 110% into everything she does. (Congrats to the staff/workout crew, etc!!)

Thank you Catherine and everyone else too. It was great fun and I loved having the opportunity to do us all proud. I love my Cathletes!!!!!! I have a few pictures to post about this day. I just finished it and should have it in the blog shortly!

Thank you Catherine and everyone else too. It was great fun and I loved having the opportunity to do us all proud. I love my Cathletes!!!!!! I have a few pictures to post about this day. I just finished it and should have it in the blog shortly!

Cool! Can't wait to see the update!

Thank you for posting your behind-the-scenes photos at FOX. I especially love the one with you in front of the studio. :)

I think they should make you their regular fitness guru.

Cathe, you did a great job! I'm sure the interview was stressful, but you didn't show it. You were warm, genuine, professional and very well-spoken. I'm going to be doing some video conferences soon, and you're going to be my role model. I'm hoping not to just stare into the camera like a deer caught in the headlights. :p

Liann, I saw you for only a few seconds in the RT video, but you looked great as usual! The videos are excellent. It almost looks like Cathe is teaching a class of professional trainers. Come to think of it, several RTers are professional trainers!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.