Next series

My vote is for another series like CTX with 3-4 30-minute cardio workouts. I just have such a tight schedule that those 60+ minute workouts don't always work into my schedule and I get stressed out because I don't feel like I get a complete workout unless I do the whole thing. A 30-40 minute workout would be perfect...I'd feel like I got a great workout and didn't have to sacrifice dinner time, time with my husband, and my homework (I'm one of those adults who has returned to school and still have a full time job) to get it.

I posted this on the "Suggestions for Cathe's next videos" board, but I would love to see Cathe do a workout for the rebounder. A lot of us adapt her higher impact workouts to the rebounder, so I'm sure it would be very popular.

>I posted this on the "Suggestions for Cathe's next videos"
>board, but I would love to see Cathe do a workout for the
>rebounder. A lot of us adapt her higher impact workouts to
>the rebounder, so I'm sure it would be very popular.
>
>
I would LOVE a rebounder workout! PLEASE!

I do vote for the rebounder workout too. Rebounding...CATHE style! What a fabulous workout that would be!

Well...actually it's a mini trampline workout. It's high impact but the trampoline takes the shock out of the joints. It's a super fun workout. Time flies while jumping around. It's fun to bring the kid in you out on occasion. ~~Smiles~~

I would really like to see Cathe's version of Core Secrets. Workouts with just dumbbells and the ball. Kind of like Supersets but with less equipment changes.

Maybe she could make a series called "rewind" or "rebound" where she does newer versions of some of the older workouts?

My votes:
Pyramids 2
Power Hour 2 (with NO step-ups)
MiC 2
Cardio, cardio, cardio

I have so much circuit training videos. I vote for pure weight and cardio workouts split!

Whatever it is please make it TOUGH and will loud music :)

I would like a more intense version of Cardio & Weights. No plyo/anaerobic stuff, just a good circuit workout with a regular step and fun cardio portions. I really love Cathe's circuit workouts.

I just did Step Jump and Pump for the first time. I am a lover of Cathe's Circuit workouts. They are more challenging than anyone elses. How about:
Bootcamp 2
Bodymax 2
Circuit Max 2
Step, Jump and Pump 2
And yes - guys!!!!!
:p

I am always waiting for the next series, particularly because I enjoy new steps and new ways of doing old things.

However.....Christi Taylor includes "modifiers" in her videos, people who do a lower impact version of the workout. I know most of the people who do Cathe are "hardbodies" but I have knee problems which end in my icing my knees after certain exercises, shoulder problems which seem to be developing (pops, crackling noises etc.) so lower impact versions, even if only on some of the moves, would be a great help. Otherwise, I have to try and adapt the moves myself and I wonder if I am doing it correctly and getting as much out of the moves as I can. Low Max is working out great for me, for just this reason.

The only time I have seen someone in one of the videos doing a lower impact version was in a much older video where Hope stopped doing repeated drop type foot switches and stood straight up and moved her feet back and forth.

Am I the only one with this concern? :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.