Next series after STS?

Mariposa1973

Cathlete
Hi, Cathe or any one, I'm doing STS now and I want to continue with a monthly series but I don't know which one to do? Please any advice, thank you

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Great question, Mariposa1973. I too am doing STS right now. I read Cathe's suggestion for a long-term bodybuilding rotation on a thread and she suggested doing Gym Styles for one month after taking one week 'off' upon completion of STS in its entirety. She gives more suggestions for the following months in this link: http://cathe.com/forum/threads/rotation-for-body-building.287493/
Also, I may suggest one of the XTrain rotations. I did the XTrain 90 Day Undulating Workout Program (rotation 1) just prior to starting STS and found that was a perfect prequel to STS but I think XTrain could be great afterwards as well, as it focuses on building strength in a balanced way using periodization as did STS. And I think it would be great to vary the linear periodization of STS with the undulating periodization method used in XTrain. The 30 Day Undulating and Ride Workout Program (rotation 4) is similar to STS in that you do a three day split with weight work and do cardio on the other three days.
Then again, you may be tempted to do one of the ICE one-month rotations that will arrive so very soon! The novelty of something new should be fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.