next dvd?

carmom

hi cathe.

thanks so much for all of your motivation. i absolutely love the 4 day split series. i even talked my sister into purchasing it and she isn't into exercising much. anyhow, i know you've got the sts series coming out and it has been a really big project i'm sure ,but i was just wandering if you had anything else in mind for your next series yet and when that might be? i haven't been able to purchase the sts because i'm just not at a point that i would be able to do that, i wish i could, but thats why i'm asking. impatient, i guess, thanks again, joetta

I was going to post on this same subject, but carmom beat me to it! Cathe - I, too, would like to know what's being planned for your next DVD. I recently added 4DS, Terminator and B&G to my cathe DVD lineup ... yah! Love them all! :) I can't wait to hear what you have in store for us all next.

Kara

Not Cathe, but I remember her saying something about an MMA series. Also a periodization (sp?) workout, but cardio with a strong emphisis on martial arts. I think boxing and kickbox.

Deanie

Hi Carmom! Yes, the STS series has me occupied at the moment but there is always an ongoing list of workouts to be filmed :) I have mentioned the Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) series but I also want to do another All Step workout, another 60 minute total body strength workout similar to my Power Hour workout, and a traveler's workout. Of course the list goes on from there too :7

Woo hoo for all of those options, and especaily the traveler's workout. Can't wait!

Although interestingly there are more hotel gyms these days with enough equipment (even steps) that you can get surprisingly far running your favorite DVDs off your PC. I've done that! Drawn some strange looks now and then, but who cares - LOL!

Cheryl

I have been doing alot of kickboxing workouts lately. So, the Mixed Martial Arts series really sounds good to me.

new total body dvd.... woohoo!

Im soo happy to hear about your plans for a ph2 format !
Total body endurance workouts work best for me ;-)

best regards,
delphene

MMA sounds great, but how long before we see it? With all the other items on the list this could be a year, or two, or more away.

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I'm super anxious for more workouts too! I can't wait for some more step cardio!! I can't wait to see what Cathe comes up with next!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.