New Workouts!!!!

Cathe, this is Murph: one of your originals from the very first step VCR and the wedding video!
I am now 72 and still workout at something every day, but this is a godsend idea. I had been adapting tapes and using lighter weights (which is very discouraging, but is the current reality). This series will be wonderful. Thank YOU. Murph in Wisconsin

I second that!
I third wanting steady state cardio!

Squats are pretty functional. My sister and I were just chuckling about how those "nasty low-ends" and "sit n' stands" helped us be able to use public restrooms without having to actually sit.... :D
Ain't that the truth? :DI always know squats help me to hover to avoid ick at rest stops and poison ivy on hikes!!

(But do echo omitting or seriously reducing the occurrence of lunges no matter how functional they are, lol)

I'm excited for the variation this will provide. I'm still in a spot where I can go heavy and higher intensity (minus my current back issues), but even then, I need a mental and physical break from ultra heavy and ultra intense workouts, and I do think I'm needing the break more and more often. All the recovery days in STS 2.0 made it really clear to me that my body appreciates frequent rests.

Just no more HiiT, please! LOL. Even if it's low-impact. I'm sooo tired of HiiT. Just give me steady state cardio.
Me too. I would love a few more steady state than just the Party Rockin’ steps, and Step Moves types. I like HIIT, but need a break from them with more steady state variety.

I hope they are in the 30-45 min range.
At least have premixes in that range! I find I use those most of all with making room for mobility.

Since we're throwing out wishes...

There are times when it would be also REALLY helpful if one of the background exercises was doing the routine with the modifications ( like for shoulder, knee, wrist, ankle issues.) I think the very nature of this series is ideal for that.

I hope they are in the 30-45 min range.
I would love this range. My main workouts in the morning are no more than 45 minutes just so I can add in a stretch or yoga stretch.
There are times when it would be also REALLY helpful if one of the background exercises was doing the routine with the modifications ( like for shoulder, knee, wrist, ankle issues.) I think the very nature of this series is ideal for that.
I agree, a modifier would be great for this.

so the new workout series will not be available on my Cathe on Demand/Cathe Live as i subscribe to both of those???

the only way to get the new series is to purchase them as opposed to all the other series that become available on demand within a period of time???

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.