New Workout Survey Is Up

sleepingmom

Cathlete
Dear All,

I created a survey via Survey Monkey to update the Guide to Cathe's Workouts. Guide to Cathe's Workouts Survey. Please click on the link in order to participate in the survey. Please note that the list of Cathe workouts is so long, I had to split them up into two lists for Survey Monkey (questions 4 and 5).

I will leave the survey open for 2 weeks and put the results on the forum shortly after closing the survey.
Thanks!

I wanted to ask a question before I complete it. Do I only rate the DVDs I am familiar with and leave those I haven't done blank? Is that OK? Thanks.

My suggestion is to rate only the workouts that you are familiar with.

As to the intensity versus difficulty question, I am not sure! I guess I sort of lump those two concepts together in my head. Looking back at the original ULTIMATE GUIDE by AusMish, the ratings were for intensity. I think most folks are interested in a guide that rates how much physical effort it takes to complete the workout, which is intensity I think. So, I don't think we are so interested in complexity (in terms of choreography).

I hope that helps, and thanks very much for taking the time for both the survey and for clarification.

Thank you for doing this. It looks great. It will take me some time to complete but I hope to get it done soon. Thanks again.

We've had about 30 people complete the survey. Not bad for just a few days, but the more folks who complete the survey the better the results will be.

I get a lot out of these forums; so, I am happy to do something useful!

Thanks so much for taking the time to research these titles and develop the survey! I can't wait to see the results, and how my levels of difficulty match up with my fellow cathletes. :D

I completed it too - thanks for taking the time to do this! Interested to hear the results . . .

More responses needed

Hi All,

Thank you very much to everyone who has taken the time to complete the survey rating Cathe's Workouts. If you have not yet completed the survey, please take a few minutes in the next few days to rate the workouts. The more folks who help, the better the info will be.
The survey link is in the original email of this thread.

Happy Memorial Day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.