new videos?

KC5689

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
Just want to thank you for making such great, effective workouts. I am officially a Cathe addict - I just ordered a bunch of videos.

Anyway, a while back I read a thread saying that you may be filming new videos since you had not visited the forum lately. Well, are you or do you have plans for any future videos this year. I would love love love it if you did. However, I know that you're a busy woman so I completely understand if you don't. Just thought I'd ask.

Take care,
Trina

Hi Cathe,
Just want to thank you for making such great, effective workouts. I am officially a Cathe addict - I just ordered a bunch of videos.

Anyway, a while back I read a thread saying that you may be filming new videos since you had not visited the forum lately. Well, are you or do you have plans for any future videos this year. I would love love love it if you did. However, I know that you're a busy woman so I completely understand if you don't. Just thought I'd ask.

Take care,
Trina

Hi Trina! Thanks for your kindness. I will definitely be filming this year....I plan to film more than once too. I just don't have the times officially nailed down yet.

Awesome news, Cathe!
Hope you are doing well!

Thanks for everything you do! I love your workouts!

YOO-HOO Cathe! I just love your workouts you are the very best! I have been addicted to your workouts since 1995 -I absolutely love your newest series. It seems like I can never get enough. Keep it coming!

I will definitely be pre-ordering on the first day.

Cheryl

Woohoo!

Cathe you've just made my day! (and year possibly since you intend on filming more than once!) Can't wait to hear what you have planned for us! (still hoping for the 4 day split and new step workout)

Denise

Cathe, would you consider a request I made in a separate thread I posted a few weeks ago: I asked whether you'd consider making a compilation DVD containing strength moves that can be done with just body weight or the band. I travel a lot and it would be great to be able to do a Cathe total body strength workout on the road. With all the luggage and weight restrictions these days, it's not practical to think about carrying on weights, and many of us don't want to use public gyms (we're home exercisers, after all!).

Lurdes

How exciting! Filming more than once... ohhh.... I have my credit card ready!!! I'll be one of the first in line for the pre-sale!

>Hi Trina! Thanks for your kindness. I will definitely be
>filming this year....I plan to film more than once too. I
>just don't have the times officially nailed down yet.

That's good to hear!
Are you still going to be sticking by the planned workouts you had announced pre-injury (next set: a four-day split plus a step workout; set after that: a 4? workout boxing series)?

How terrific of news is that!!!!!!!!! I log on and read that you will do more this year. I'm ready for the preorder. Bring it on............:)

Annette Bethel

Good thing I have about paid off my credit cards!!:) Hmm, let me see there is Birthday, Valetine's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas which I can "ask" for my Cathe's and probably some in between, I can think of ;). Hope much sucess on filming! Annette

That's great Cathe.

I can't wait to see what you come up with this time.

Thanks for all the hard work you and your crew put in. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.