New to Cathe

sharkee

I had a friend that let me borrow her Basic Step DVD because she swore Cathe was better than the FIRM. BOY WAS SHE RIGHT, don't get me wrong I still like my FIRMs but I have become a Catheaholic:D. Between what I have ordered from the Cathe site and what I have traded for on video fitness I think I have almost everything listed on the shopCathe.com site.

My question is: In the workout manager, is there a way to put a list of all of the DVDs that you own and have the workout manager create a rotation for you? When I was looking at it the other day I saw a list of her workouts but it looks like you have to create your own rotation by placing the workouts on the days that you want to do them

Thanks
Sharon

Hi Sharon and welcome to the Cathe Forums!

I would officially call you a Cathlete at this point! Cathe puts out pre-made rotations every month. There is a list on the Workout Manager under the Rotations tab that you can choose from and it will automatically download to your calendar. Just follow the steps. It's really easy. Also, you can look at the Video & DVD Rotations forum for something that might tickle your fancy there. Otherwise, yes, you will have to enter your workouts one by one from the dropdown list on the WM for each day.

I hope this is helpful to you!

Have fun trying out all the different workouts!

Thanks. So far I love everyone I have tried. I just finished Pyramid Lower Body and my legs feel like jello but it feels good.

Another question: I noticed under some names (like mine) it says member, yours says Cathlete and I think some say Catheite or something like that, what is the difference.?

Thanks
Sharon

Welcome, Sharon, to our world. This is a great place for encouragement on working out and other things in life. I got hooked about 4 years ago, just after the Max series came out....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.