new Step Boss

Actually, I was on the verge of considering, for the first time in years, of not ordering the new Cathe workouts because I have so many now that I can hardly get through the available rotations in a year. Then she said "Step Boss!" Now I cannot wait!

I am especially intrigued by the idea of a low impact Imax routine, but they all look wonderful.

The only thing stopping me from ordering immediately is that I am keeping an eye on the Daily Deals in case I might find an oldie here or there that I don't already have (esp. the MMA workouts from the Shock Cardio).

So I went from 'maybe I have enough Cathe workouts' to 'hmm...maybe I should get these new ones + more' just like that! I have a serious addiction here...

Still on the fence. Not too good with step workouts although I do like them. Still waiting on a weight series. I may change my mind when I see video clips.

Still on the fence. Not too good with step workouts although I do like them. Still waiting on a weight series. I may change my mind when I see video clips.

Totally agree. Except I took the opposite tack. I pre-ordered, but will cancel if Step Sync seems too complicated. I just love the idea of PHA step, an uncomplicated low-max, and a bonus step segment for the clumsy to learn step sync. It's Step Sync that has me most worried- I hope the bonus segment will help me learn without too much impulse to throw a brick at the TV! ;-)

I planned to add a daily deal to get free shipping on Step Boss. The problem is, so far I already have everything that's offered. :rolleyes::(

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I was wondering when we can order the DVDs separately??? All I want is the PHA one -- not crazy about step workouts. Has this been announced?

Totally agree. Except I took the opposite tack. I pre-ordered, but will cancel if Step Sync seems too complicated. I just love the idea of PHA step, an uncomplicated low-max, and a bonus step segment for the clumsy to learn step sync. It's Step Sync that has me most worried- I hope the bonus segment will help me learn without too much impulse to throw a brick at the TV! ;-)

I too just ordered but i really don't like complicated step. I hope that this series isn't too complicated for me. Looking forward to more details. ;)

I was happy when this was announced, but after doing the Low Intensity Step workout from 4DS last night, I am really looking forward to more step workouts! That workout was a lot of fun!!! Wouldn't mind higher intensity...but great fun factor. :D Can't wait!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.