NEW "Low Impact Step" DVD

Elln

Cathlete
Cathe:

I pre-ordered your new beginners "Low Impact Step" dvd because I have been looking for a basic step dvd and I love your videos. However, the clip that Collage Video is showing, has you using a Stability Ball in this DVD. Yet, your customer service department insists that there is NO stability ball in this DVD.

Collage Video Description: A solid step-aerobics workout followed by a well-structured stability-ball toning section. Like all Cathe's programs, it's exceptionally well-cued and sometimes challenging. But this is specially designed for less advanced exercisers (e.g. Cathe slows down to fully describe a move or limits the number of muscle-fatiguing "pulses" within the toning). The cardio features faster/slower intervals and has lots of interesting-but-doable combos (e.g. "around the world," "rocking horse"). It's mostly low impact, but does have some higher-impact "bursts." The toning uses the ball in nearly every routine; the ball increases the range of motion and improves body positioning (e.g. hamstring curls with your feet on the ball). Requires a 2 to 10 lb. dumbbells and a stability ball. ©2005. (72 min.). Not available in stores.

Please advise - I am not interested in a stability ball exercise routine - I just want a "step" workout dvd.

Thanks

Elln

RE: NEW

There is no stability ball in Low Impact Step. Total Body Sculpting does use a Stability ball for the toning section.

I thought it was going to be 3 DVDs for the Target package
1-Low Impact Step
2-Stability Ball Toning and
3-Stretch

OR

2 DVDs for the SNM package w/ Workout 1 and 2 combined onto one disc.

My understanding is that Low Impact Step and Stability Ball toning are combined into one dvd (2 workouts on one) when you order from SNM or they will be kept separate if you wait and get the whole package from Target.

The advantage to us in ordering from SNM is that we get the 2 w/o on one DVD WITH PREMIXES of both combined, and then stretch is still a separate DVD.

Is this incorrect?

You are right. I received my DVD's yesterday. Low Impact Step and Total Body Sculpting are on one DVD. The stretch DVD is the other.

I am SO jealous! I, too, preordered the new beginner DVDs (both) and I have not received mine yet...hopefully SOON:7

Would b nice if Cathe did another low impact step and toning dvd for begginer to intermediate exercises again! That way you could have even more options. I like this dvd. It is nice on days I dont feel like exercising. But would love one with some top 40 music.

I would like

I would like an advanced Low Impact step workout, as I find it difficult to get my heart rate up. I have to do all my step workouts on an eight inch step, and I am only 5'2". I also have trouble getting my heart rate up in kickboxing, and I wear one pound weighted gloves.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.