New Lo Impact Series from Cathe!!

I can't find article where she mentions yoga, spinning and Barre as part of DVD's. Please point me in that direction so I can read about it. Can't hardly wait to preorder though. My credit card is trying to hide itself.

I can't find article where she mentions yoga, spinning and Barre as part of DVD's. Please point me in that direction so I can read about it. Can't hardly wait to preorder though. My credit card is trying to hide itself.

Zola, here's a few links to read about them...(Thanks Cyndi, I stole your liknks! :))

Announcement:http://cathe.com/filming-begins-on-c...-impact-series

Blog Info:http://cathe.com/my-new-low-impact-series-redefines-impact-and-intensity

Forum: http://cathe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282223

Here is specifically what Cathe said: "Yes, they are low impact advanced workouts, however some workouts like all upper body, or barre, and yoga (yes, finally a yoga workout, :D) can be modified for all fitness levels."

Then, she did mention the spin workout too...still looking for that specific thread...

Thanks for linking up the info...it seems like it's been more informally dispersed so far. I kept looking for one big announcement of the different workouts and couldn't find it! Does anyone know if the discs are included if you just get some of the workouts? I know I won't be getting the spin one, and I'm not sure about the yoga as I mostly do live classes. I'm really excited about the others, though, especially the barre; I've never done that sort of workout before!

Thanks for linking up the info...it seems like it's been more informally dispersed so far. I kept looking for one big announcement of the different workouts and couldn't find it! Does anyone know if the discs are included if you just get some of the workouts? I know I won't be getting the spin one, and I'm not sure about the yoga as I mostly do live classes. I'm really excited about the others, though, especially the barre; I've never done that sort of workout before!

Hi Hermia, I'm not absolutely positive but I believe ALL the workouts will be included in a package for right now, other then the spin one which they might offer with or without the package.

As far as the gliding discs go, you get them FREE if you pre-order the package. It ends up being much cheaper for all the workouts compared to buying each individual workout later on. Does that make sense?

I cannot WAIT!!!!

Hi Hermia, I'm not absolutely positive but I believe ALL the workouts will be included in a package for right now, other then the spin one which they might offer with or without the package.

As far as the gliding discs go, you get them FREE if you pre-order the package. It ends up being much cheaper for all the workouts compared to buying each individual workout later on. Does that make sense?

I cannot WAIT!!!!

Oooohh...I definitely want the gliding discs! I'll probably end up getting the package and then maybe Mom will get the yoga dvd. =)

Looking forward to pre-ordering Low impact...just as soon as I recover from the great coupon deals!!! I ordered 10 dvds plus STS!!!

I am so excited about this new series (as always, anything Cathe puts out, I'm ready for ;))! I wonder how much the series will cost. Anyone want to guess?

Is it May 1st yet?!

Denise

tralaiven said:
Looking forward to pre-ordering Low impact...just as soon as I recover from the great coupon deals!!! I ordered 10 dvds plus STS!!!

TEN DVD's??? Wowie, what did you get? Bet you're excited and don't know which one to do first! :)

Denise R said:
I am so excited about this new series (as always, anything Cathe puts out, I'm ready for ;))! I wonder how much the series will cost. Anyone want to guess?

Is it May 1st yet?!

Denise

Me too Denise! It's so hard to wait but we all know it's worth it. It's exciting to know they have already started making some of them! I have no idea how much they'll be but my CC is ready &waiting!!!!

Was there mention yet about how many dvds will be included in the series? I was hoping Cathe would drop little hints leading up to May 1 :D, but after the first flurry of info, I don't think much else has been released.

Dela said:
Was there mention yet about how many dvds will be included in the series? I was hoping Cathe would drop little hints leading up to May 1 :D, but after the first flurry of info, I don't think much else has been released.

I don't think there has been mention of how many at this point. There's also a possibility the spin workout might be included in a deluxe package. ( So, option to buy it or not!) I am buying it...can't wait to ride my bike with Cathe!

I want to get the spinning workout! Just the excuse I needed to update to a spin bike! I have an old bike in the basement that I always hated, there are even levers that you move your arms as you bike! I wonder too how many workouts there will be. I am hoping for lots! I am looking forward to lots of new cardio for low impact.
Colleen

Guess I'll just have to wait until 5/1 :). I don't have a spin bike and didn't want one until Cathe announced she is making a dvd. But I looked up the prices, and I'll still have to pass for now.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.