"Who wants to talk about the Low Impact series?"

Hi Cathe! How are you doing?

How many DVDs will there be in the low impact series? Will there be lots of premixes:p:eek:? When will you take preorders:D?? I am looking forward the new series!

No worries Cathe, we're all glad you're here and really excited about the new series. Can you tell us how many DVDs will be in this series and whether they are cardio, strength or circuits? Thank you!!

Hi Cathe!
This is so exciting you have a new series coming up! Bet you are having a tough time containing your excitement. This was nice news to hear in the morning, although I suspected it when you posted your teaser last night! My bad knees appreciate this!
I’ve got lots of questions, but, will only post 3!
1) 1)When do you expect the pre-order to start?
2) 2) How many DVD workouts are in the series – and can you share the general breakdown of each workout, if possible. Or, in other words what’s the emphasis of each workout?
3) 3)Which girls and/or guys will be in your workouts this time? (in the teaser picture you all looked great. I see Lorraine and Jai have new hairdos, too!)

p.s. My sister mentioned she might want to come to a RT with me sometime!!! So, I will have to let her borrow some of your DVD’s!

Hi Cathe! I'm still in the beginner to intermediate stage. Will these workouts be for me to start right away, or will I need to work up to them? Thanks.

Sharon

Hi Belinda!

May 1st is the presale.
Yes, there will be premixes.
Can't give you a final number of DVD's just yet. That will be announced soon though!

Hi Cathe! How are you doing?

How many DVDs will there be in the low impact series? Will there be lots of premixes:p:eek:? When will you take preorders:D?? I am looking forward the new series!

me meeee.... (anxiously raising my hand!!) :)

so cathe.... this is why you've been so busy lately. You're sneaky (and we love it) wink wink! ;)

I know you stated in your initial post that you weren't going to give away too much, just yet, but can you give a few hints on the content of this series? What kind of moves will be in the series? Any more kickboxing? I'm looking very forward to these, as I just can't do the high impact anymore (who am I kidding, never really could), so this is perfect timing! Thanks for listening to us, Cathe!!

No questions right now, just a great big THANK YOU!! :D I'm so excited! I've been talking about it at work all morning. Many people don't know what I'm even talking about but they seem excited too :eek::eek:

Seriously though, for over 2 year I've been struggling with a bulged disc, hip bursitis, and ongoing issues from moderate-severe spinal stenosis. This new series is like a dream come true! You're the best Cathe! :D

Hi MMIS! Can't say how many DVD's yet but will announce soon.

The workouts will be strength, cardio, circuits, stretch.....but high on the priority list is that the series is loaded with sweat and fun factor. Each and every workout will have that :eek::eek::eek:

No worries Cathe, we're all glad you're here and really excited about the new series. Can you tell us how many DVDs will be in this series and whether they are cardio, strength or circuits? Thank you!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.