New Jewelry website

Jasmin416

Cathlete
OK, so I had to change my screen name because of all the changes so I was formerly known as divagirl....haha.
At the advice of ladies here I started my own website for the jewelry I am making so I am here to share it with y'all. I'm excited and now I just have to make business cards.

My site is www.jasminsjewels.com

Your jewelry is beautiful!

Will you be making any clip on earrings?

I was always to chicken to get my ears pierced!!!

Cool stuff. No one paid any attention to the last time I mentioned it so I will say it again, you would be wise to post your things through Etsy! You will receive much wider exposure with other artists doing all sorts of handcrafts. I buy most of my gifts there because I am happy to support individual businesses and not corporations. (BTW, I have no personal interest in Etsy, I just enjoy shopping there and have purchased many a pretty piece of jewelry);)

Thanks ladies.

I actually just threw a couple things on etsy as well. Thanks for the recommendation. I hope it will work better than ebay.

Such pretty stuff!!!

I'm thinking very seriously about getting the 'love and peace' (?) necklace and I also like the red one. Red is my favorite color.

I just wanted to let you know that I got the necklace I ordered and it's GORGEOUS! I wore it to work the other day and got tons of compliments on it! Thanks so much :)

Beautiful jewelry!

And yes, I love Etsy. I bought some jewelry and a handbag for my SIL from there for Christmas that she wanted. Good luck!

That peace and love necklace has been very popular among the catheites...haha. It IS a beautiful necklace.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.