New Forum Idea for Exercisers over 35 - Anyone Interested?

Lets do it!!

I would be very much interested in having a forum dedicated to "35 and Fitness". When the menopause thread came up, I have to admit I was a little scared. I am 39 and in the best shape of my life, but fear the big M. Once I started reading the comments in the thread I became less scared and found myself not as anxious about it all. I think that woman over 35 need reassurance. We need to know that we can get fit, stay fit, be sexy,youthful and strong. Such a forum would certainly help us to maintain that confidence not to mention educate us all. Deb D

One Last Try

I didn't want this to get lost into the archives without giving it one more chance to see if enough people are interested in the idea. If not, I promise to go gracefully.

Lucky me... :)

I am not Jewish or Christian, so the traditional winter holidays were not celebrated when i was a child - but it still was annoying to get "lost" in the midst of it all
happy.gif

Leela

Speaking of over 35 - have you read Outsmarting the midlife female fat cell?

I found this book to be very fascinating and motivating in terms of exercise!

Great Idea

Hi. I don't post often, but read a lot. I'll hit the big 50 on 11/29 (can't wait, I'm so excited). Yes, count me in. I think this is an excellent idea. Plus I can always use extra motivation.

PS When I previewed Circuit Max and Cardio Kicks all I could do was shake my head and say "Girl, I'm scared of you!" But I modified, modified, modified and got through them. I love all the new tapes.

Go to Open Forum - Fit in the Middle

For those of you who expressed interest in this issue, I took the liberty of posting a new topic "Fit in the Middle (With You)" (major groan.....) with a couple of sub-topic questions to get things going. Okay so the title may leave a bit to be desired, but one of our first tasks should be to find a good name.

I look forward to all of your wisdom!!!
happy.gif

Janet

Janet!

I love the name!! I mean "Fit In The Middle"!! (I already told you I liked your name! My Mom's name! Hee-Hee!)I'll go check out the open forum & see what all has transpired. Thanks for taking the intiative!

DebbieH

I Love Your "Goals" Comment!!

Larysa - What a beautiful name! I also love "young hippy chicks." Perhaps that could be worked into the new thread (forum????? name).

We seem to focus on the here and now challenges so much - thank you for the reminder to look ahead!

Janet

Definitely Interested

At 37, I'm facing a lot of different fitness and health issues than in my 20's, so it would be great to have an over-35 Forum.

Sharon H.

Yes!

Exercise is the fountain of youth, IMO. I want to keep going as long as I can!

Please keep me posted!

Terrific Idea!

I know I sure wouldn't mind a forum for our special needs.
happy.gif
I'm currently going through a horrendous battle with my midlife changes (among other things) and it would be nice to be able to discuss them with others who are going through the same thing.

Carol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.