NEW DVDs ARRIVE 10/21/11

I think everyones just SO excited!!!!!!!!
:)

3 snaps for Cathe and everyone thats involved with new DVDs!!!!!!! Let's All send a shout out just how excited we are!!!

cgishops.com

What an excellent question!

Lurdes

Wow. It's sad that grown women can act like children on a public forum. The sarcasm isn't called for. If you have issues with positive people and positive conversations, perhaps another forum is best suited to you; I know several that thrive on cattiness.

Now, back to the topic at hand-

I'm excited to see Cathe's brand of Yoga! I am not a yoga fan in the slightest and I am hoping her version has a slightly more athletic feel to it verses the trendy- yogi- guru vibe. It's going to be a while for me until I am strong enough to do these workouts on a regular basis. However, it does give me something to look forward to when I am at that point. I can build my fitness level back up without the stress to my joints. The gliding discs look great as they can be used for both carpeting and hardwood; it's nice not having to buy two sets!

It's sad that grown women can act like children on a public forum. If you have issues with positive people and positive conversations, perhaps another forum is best suited to you; I know several that thrive on cattiness.

It certainly is. And many thanks for your positive comments!

Lurdes

Add me to the excited list. I need something to get me back to loving to workout again after my last few months. Losing mom , turning 50 and getting married all since Labour Day. I've been exhausted but I'm slowly recovering.

Wow, Nancy, you're had a lot going on in a short time. I know these will get you back into the workout groove. I'm so loving the low impact, shorter but intense workout. My pecs are bubbling at all the pushups!

I am so excited....so excited in fact that this morning I thought to myself Oh boy, tomorrow is Friday and hopefully we will get our downloads tomorrow...and then I realized Oh, today is Wednesday. And then I quickly thought - oh boy 2 more days and we will hopefully get our downloads!

It is exactly like Christmas...I am counting down the days (although I am not always very accurate with my counting :eek::D

I'm so excited that the workouts start shipping this weekend. I find that even though I'm in NZ, it doesn't take too long for them to arrive. I will have to try not to be too excited when they get delivered because they are being delivered to me at work (I'm a school teacher).:eek:

Kirsty, do you live in New Zealand???
I vistied there for the first time last March, it's such an beautiful place.
Seeing your post made me wonder, and brought back great memories.

excited!

I'm really looking forward to getting my butt kicked in these workouts....unfortunately I don't yet have a spin bike and it might be a while before I do. Nevertheless, these will be awesome!

momto4 said:
Kirsty, do you live in New Zealand???
I vistied there for the first time last March, it's such an beautiful place.
Seeing your post made me wonder, and brought back great memories.

I do. :). I live in Auckland but am originally from Napier (wine country!). Where did you visit?

I have visited your lovely country but not extensively as yet. Hawaii, LA, San Francisco and Las Vegas. New York is next on my "wish list". :)

I do. :). I live in Auckland but am originally from Napier (wine country!). Where did you visit?

I have visited your lovely country but not extensively as yet. Hawaii, LA, San Francisco and Las Vegas. New York is next on my "wish list". :)

We visited Auckland, the island just off from Auckland (can't remember the name, but they have lots of wine and olive orchards) and Queenstown which I loved!! We loved it so much that we decided to bring our 4 kids back for a visit when they get a little older.

I almost forgot....we flew to Milford Sound too, sooooooo beautiful.

momto4 said:
We visited Auckland, the island just off from Auckland (can't remember the name, but they have lots of wine and olive orchards) and Queenstown which I loved!! We loved it so much that we decided to bring our 4 kids back for a visit when they get a little older.

Nice! You visited Waiheke Island. Queenstown is gorgeous too. NZ is very family friendly and outdoors orientated. A popular family holiday is to tour around the South Island staying at camping grounds. :)

momto4 said:
I almost forgot....we flew to Milford Sound too, sooooooo beautiful.

Yes it's very pretty down there. Maybe touring the North Island would be better if you've seen so much of the South Island. :)

Ridiculously excited! In fact, a few days ago I might have posted in this thread about how excited I am, but that feels like ages ago! Counting the days! Watching clips and planning what to do first! Eeeeek!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.