New DVD Shipping Alert!

I'm sooooo excited!!:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 Cathe, thank you so much for giving us this very happy news...you have absolutely made my week!

Becky

One more doing the happy dance. I have my new high step and club step ready for the new workouts.:) It is getting to sound like Christmas:)

Thank you for the update

Deb:)

:D

Please pass along my heartfelt thanks to your team for working so long and hard to get our DVD's shipped quickly. I really appreciate it!!

JJ

Cathe, I think it's great that Sony came through, but I still think it was pretty ratty of them to mess up in the first place. I hope Sony made the mistake they made up to you in some way.

Although I can't totally know, I do sort of know how much of yourself you give to every project you do. You and all involved with S&M have always run an honest business that delivers the goods.

I will especially treasure these workouts because I know of the challenges and set backs you faced. I don't think I'll part with any of them even if I can never work up to their level of intensity.

I have your very first two videos "Step and Motion 1 and 2" and sometimes I just play them because the music rocks and because who would have ever guessed that a cute little drill sargent like yourself would become the Gold Standard in making Advanced Home Videos?

And of course, in S&M 2, there appears a very cute Cedie as well!

They are strolls down memory lane.

I am very happy to hear that things worked out and that my video --make that all our videos -- will soon be on its way to me -- us.

When it's all said and done, I hope you will take just an hour (I know you are very Type A) to relax and pat yourself and all involved on the back for a job well done!

I know you are my Number One Role Model and Mentor -- not only in fitness, but also in other aspects of my life.

Hooray! I'm sure none of us are happier than you and your team! I got my UPS notification this morning. My DVDS will be waiting for me when I get home TODAY! I am psyched! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

This may sound like a stupid question, but where is Cathe's easy track?? I can't seem to find it and I want to see if I have a confirmation number. Thank you in advance!!!

Barbara

Nevermind, I found it. But wondering why they can't seem to find my order......I ordered over a year ago. Great, I hope nothing's wrong with my order.:-(

Nevermind again!:7 I put dashes with my phone number like an idiot. It's shipped already!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!! I think I need more coffee, my brain just isn't functioning yet.

I ordered mine over a year ago, but I don't have a tracking number, yet. I had to change my address and phone number, so I'm hoping that hasn't screwed anything up. I'll just keep waiting! Patience, grasshopper.

I am very worried because I lost my order number. Please tell me that everything will be okay. I believe that I preordered in November.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.